What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Imaging Japan...

nadiuzza

後輩
Reaction score
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of Japan? curious about your answers...

Goldiegirl

先輩
Reaction score
Maybe it's not a pretty picture, but I remember on my first flight into Narita seeing all the green fields and hills and then the huge electrical towers...you know the orange ones. They reminded me of Godzilla movies when he tears everything down. When I think back to Japan I still see that image in my mind.

Jericho Desu

七転八起
Reaction score
I don't know really, a bunch of things, cute girls, strong people, unique people, a big red dot, those boy school uniforms (the Neo from the Matrix looking suits) that I think look awesome, it goes on...

Davey

Contributor
Reaction score
Samuraiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Reaction score
i picture lots of big cool citys, very crowded, lots of places to go to, lots of lights at night and all sorts of ppl, cool stores with new things lol..

kireikoori

後輩
Reaction score
Like in image? Or one thing or..?
*sigh*

There's a lot of things that come to my mind really. This is hard. I guess...white hazy foresty mountains with heavy technology everywhere.

I dunno, there's so many thousands of memories I have related to Japan. One that just happened to show up was that one. It was on a trip to the beach. I see Japan as very...misty.

Top Bottom