What's new

I'm stuck with MNN 1 Honsatsu

Semacigo

後輩
15 Jan 2016
Okay, I'm with minna no nihongo and I don't know what I have to do here: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet . For the icon of cassete I suppose that I have to lisen and write something? I am not sure.
And what means the point between ミラーさん ・ ぎんこういん?

Thanks you :D

PD: I had used two mode to show the image because I don't know who his the best or something. o_O

Attachments

• honsatsu.PNG
    honsatsu.PNG
    248.8 KB · Views: 162
Okay, I'm with minna no nihongo and I don't know what I have to do here: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet . For the icon of cassete I suppose that I have to lisen and write something? I am not sure.
And what means the point between ミラーさん ・ ぎんこういん?o_O
Probably you have to play the cassette tape or CD or whatever and then fill in the appropriate response. For the first one I imagine the tape says something like "Are you a teacher?" and then the answer would be, "No I'm not a teacher."

For the second one I guess you'd listen to some conversation and then you'd identify the picture that best represents the scene that you just heard.

The point is just a separator between the two, like a hyphen or comma.

I have over 2,3 hours trying to find the correct track but I can't so yea.. Never mind, only are 3 exercises.

Thanks you. :D

Back
Top Bottom