What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

I'm new here

jasonweremy

後輩
Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Jason and I am from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I'm planning on going to Japan in the next 6 months and I ain't too sure what to expect. I'm going to be staying with friends and they're about an hour and a bit outside of tokyo. I'm so excited for this trip and I have so much to think about and do. If there is any info you guys can give please send it my way.

Thanks guys

Gackt21

Gackt's Queen
Reaction score
Find what you can there are books out there that will help with Japanese culture. I can tell you some, on meeting someone remember to bow. Also use the right respectful tones with people that are older than you.

Nice to meet you, Jason-kun. I hope what I have said can help you some. Hope to hear from you.

EDI

先輩
Reaction score
Oi Jason,you`re so lucky.I want to go to Japan too.Actually,I`m offered by my girl to go with her to Japan,but I can`t `coz I must stay to accompany my beloved mom.She`s the most precious person I have,and my only parents.I don`t have a dad and my brother already has his own family,so I`m the only one who can protect my mom.She is more important than my girl.Gladly my girl know my situation.

Top Bottom