What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

i'm new here...

gracie

-beginner-
Reaction score
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
gosh!!! i'm happy to be here... :p :p i really am... i'm so excited that i'm speechless... โ˜ โ˜
ummm... i really want to meet new friends and i hope i can find them here... :p :p
i'm a little shy so please feel free to answer this thread of mine... ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿ˜Œ
till here!!!
:) :)
take care always!!!

i'm from the philippines and if you want to know anything about me or anything... feel free to ask me!!! hehe... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
gracie

Philip

Sempai
Reaction score
Welcome Welcome!๐Ÿ™‚ enjoy your stay ๐Ÿ‘ do a lot of good posting

Mars Man

ๅ…ˆ่ผฉ
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Hey gracie chan !! I can climb up to the very top of one of these tall, stairway-to-heaven-like peaks of the Japan Alps (here where I live) and look down south ways, and maybe I can see your cute face stiking away at the keyboard as you join in with all of us here at Jref in our world-wide discussions of so many things.

It's nice to have you with us, and I hope that you check out the entire forum, and share and learn with all of us. There are many areas, not all about just Japan, but as it is, a connection or interest in Japan in the first place is what has us all here--for the far greater portion.

I wish you luck in your studies too. And always keep that peaceful, happy, positive looking smile brightening up the world !! See you 'round !!๐Ÿ™‚

Top Bottom