What's new

I'm new. ^_^

neko_mimi

後輩
11 Oct 2003
book mark page

😊 hi im new (tee :giggle: hee) i would like it if i had someone to talk to cuz im soooo lonely.

🌹 *sniff* smelly...

:sing: im singing along with my sailor moon cd hehe

YAY people are talking to me!!!!! :D im so happy!!! *hugs all*

Hi....welcome here....you have sailor moon CD's too....I have vocal collections one and two and then Orgal Fantasia

io have the sailor stars best collection thing lol. it was $40.00!! now im poor lol.

YAY more people!!! im so happy, everyone is nice.

😍 i found my one true love, he goes to my school!!

hey i'm new here too. i registered about, let me think, 30 seconds ago. this place is pretty cool.

i'd like to learn japanese, but all i've got to learn from so far is a japanese dictionary, japanese for dummies, alot of love hina ova's and episodes and now this site.

i want to learn too but my dad pushed me into this metal thing and my head hurts.....i think that made me forget some japanese......😭 ooowwwwwww!!!!!!! my poor ugly head lol

wat metal thing are u talking about?

heavy metal, metal working, winning metals etc..., wat do u mean?

oh is salor stars that weid continuation of sailor moon? the one with the guys and when they use there power they turn into girls?

Yup that's the one x24.....I would love to learn Japanese I can sing along with some J-rock not knowing what I'm singing...I know a few phrases and well I took French so trying to balance the 2 might malfunction my brain

Originally posted by KlahaXGackt
Yup that's the one x24.....I would love to learn Japanese I can sing along with some J-rock not knowing what I'm singing...I know a few phrases and well I took French so trying to balance the 2 might malfunction my brain

LMAO thats me i can sing along with them and crap but sont ask me what they are saying for the most part unless i have the lyrics in front of me..anime has tought me..little things but not much:D

hmm how come when ever i click "aim" it brings to a page that says: error page cannot be located it may have been deleted or moved.

hey wat the heck? now i'm a kakugyou thingie. cool i went up one level in one day, thats kind of weird. usually on other forums u need to have like 1000+ posts to go up one level.

some metal thing on my chair that makes it rock and i hit my head on it

yeah thats what the star season is lol

maybe i should log onto my aim lol im usually on msn, yahoo and aim but my computer goes wacko......:cautious:

Back
Top Bottom