What's new

I'm looking to learn the Japanese language and Culture*Teacher?*

Mecchi

Registered
18 Jan 2016
Hello, my name is mecchi... I am a black American, i am and always have been very interested in learning the Japanese language and cultures... As well as traditions. I am a 16 year Old Male, and am looking for a Female Teacher (More comfortable with Females) Male teacher as well....There is so much i want to learn..... i intend on visiting or Living in japan....but that would be hard to do considering i have no knowledge of its customs...if you are willing to teach me please Message me....

Have you considered self teaching? Or researching Japanese traditions? I believe you can find tutors locally online via search engines.

i intend on visiting or Living in japan....but that would be hard to do considering i have no knowledge of its customs
You don't need to know its customs to visit most countries. Japan is also very forgiving of foreigners making mistakes. Look into a homestay / exchange program. Your school counselor should have details.

Even if you can't afford that class you should join the Japan America society there and attend their events. It's a good way to meet people with interests in Japan. Only $25 for students.

Even if you can't afford that class you should join the Japan America society there and attend their events. It's a good way to meet people with interests in Japan. Only $25 for students.
so, i can join the program for a 1 time payment of 25$?

Back
Top Bottom