What's new

I'm back!

kirei_na_me

Where I'm Supposed to Be
31 Jan 2003
Well, I know I've been MIA for quite awhile now, but I think I'm back. Note that I said "think".

A lot has been going on with me recently. I'm volunteering at my children's school a lot, spending time with my newly retired mom(haven't decided if that's good or bad yet), and have been dealing with some other deeply personal issues, all of which are very good.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be back around, in case anyone cares. It looks like I've missed a lot. I hate being out of the loop!

Can't wait to get in the midst of things again!

🙂

It's great to see you back! :p Well, I hope you find the time to post a bit more regularly. And I'm glad to hear that it's (mainly) good things that are going on in your life... I was worried for a while that there were bad things... but now you say, very good, so... 👍 And it is nice to be very busy with good things. :)

Missed you kirei. I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to have you back and I hope all is well with you and the family.

Welcome back. I missed you, even though we see each other weekly.

In case you don't know, kirei_na_me lives in the same hood as me and is my best friend forever (BFF).

HI kirei! im off and on here too, but i've noticed you disappeared.. for a while.. welcome back, hope to see you here even more often then before

:)

Thanks you all! 🙏

Hideki_Matsui_Beast said:
Welcome back. I missed you, even though we see each other weekly.

In case you don't know, kirei_na_me lives in the same hood as me and is my best friend forever (BFF).

You are so silly. In fact, I'll see you in...about 3.5 hours! 😄

Rachel! I missed you!
I was going to send you another message to bug you if you didn't come back soon. You have no idea how many times I wished you were here...

I'm glad you're back, and I hope you could spare some time with us. 🙂

I didn't even know Kirei was gone :eek:
well, welcome back, and stop being such a stranger, hiding like that :D

Gee thanks, den4!

And thank you, misa. So sweet, unlike some people! j/k :p

CC1 said:
Welcome back! It'll be nice to have someone with a level head around here for a change!
Welcome back ! I was thinking the same. And I was so sure that you left because of us...:D

CC1 said:
Welcome back! It'll be nice to have someone with a level head around here for a change!

Yes! My head is triangle shaped at times, and everything rolls off the acute angles.... :D

I thought you had gone quiet for a while. I noticed you had looked in on occassion, but not a regular as you used to. Anyway,
Welcome back ***Hugs and kisses***

KIREI-NA-ME chan !!! I can honestly say I missed you, yes, but I had actually kind of thought that that had just been ME; I've been surfing and posting a little less since school has gotten into full swing. Now I know.

I hope it turns out to be more than just 'think' !! I hope to hear from you often.

Welcome back !! :cracker:

Hello KNM,

Good to see you're back.
I've been away myself, and now have less web time at work. Responsibility sucks!

Anyway, it sounds like you're time away was fruitful...

Cheers, Rich

Welcome back! We were wondering about you quite some time ago in the chat room, where you had run away from etc... we could start a HUGE story about what you've been upto hehe

Hey, kirei na me! I'm not exactly new here, but I've only began posting more recently, so I'm sure we haven't met. Nice to meet you!

Say, is that Trent Reznor in your avatar? :)

Welcome back sweetie, please stay this time alright!!!!! We want to see MORE AND MORE KIREI NA ME PHOTO'S.. WOEHOE :dances around the chair, trip over a wire, smack my head against the wall, and laptop falls down.. but im still SMILLING!!!!:

Back
Top Bottom