What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

I'm back...

Hachiko

Sempai
Reaction score
...after a long hiatus. To all the other new people on JREF, I personally welcome you, and hope you enjoy yourselves out here.

TwistedMac

Sempai
Reaction score
H as in Hiatus!
GROUP HUG!

( I just got my pink iPod today.. I'll probably mention it in more threads... love around the house, it's on me!)

TwistedMac

Sempai
Reaction score
it's great ^^ sound is crystal clear, menus good, backlight in the screen fantastic... And once you get used to iTunes the transfering of songs is easy is pie.

You'll hear alot of people ranting and raving about ipodsdirtysecret.com which shows a movie about how you can't change the battery in an ipod and it wears out after 18 months.. that's bullcrap.. it might've been true when they made that movie, but almost exactly a week before they published it, apple created a thing where you send your ipod to them and for ~99 dollars they'll change the battery in it.. or you can just buy one yourself for 39 dollars (for the mini battery) and although it's a bit of a hassle to put it in there it's not exactly impossible...

you can buy the battery and read the guide on how to change it here: Index of /

I'm loving mine ^^

I had it laser-engraved with: "I am Godzilla, you are Japan" ^^

the touch-scroll is one of the sweetest features ^^ mmmm touch-scroll...

Apollo

先輩
Reaction score
Tak skal du have Twistedmac!!
THANKS! Now I am looking forward to mine!! :) It is because I spend a lot of time at the gym and it'd be great to listen to my fave songs at 6-7 o'clock in the morning!!!My aim is a baby-blue Ipod....ah...I like!!! :) 🎈 🙂

Top Bottom