What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

I'll tell you one thing that isn't Japan Related

ghettocities

後輩
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm just wondering why, Macaimo or whoever's so-called Japan site has so many views when it's not even Japan-related and no offense buddy but it should be re-listed under Pop-Up Topsites, because I lost viewing space after the first four seconds, but yea good job for getting more votes than me, you must have one hell of a fan-base.

Josh

"He is simply a dick on wheels, rolling infinitesimally close, but never reaching, the object of lust." CS, 3/1/03

--

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
Maybe it's because he doesn't list "This new year I'll be traveling around the US, Canada and Japan trying to fill this site to the brim w/ more *******, boards and beer binges,." as one of the objectives for his site...

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
As this thread is not Japan-related, I'll move it to Chit Chat. :)

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
Hey Josh!
Topsites is not a competition!
It's simply a helping hand for webmasters to get more hits on their site.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Hmm, if people take it that serious, I should perhaps start to charge for listings, lol.

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
Hmm now here's a real point of veiw, top-sites are hit only as much as an individual(each individual) cares to do so,, and the title of the site has a lot to do with the amount of hits and the interest the title can summon🙂
@Thomas&Twisted🙂 🙂 surely your points shall now be taken and appreciated by all site hosts (for want of a better word!) Rome was not built in a day!!!! it took time, dedication (which I admire whole heartly) and sacrafice🙂 🙂

Top Bottom