What's new

If you had 1 hour....

kimmy001

後輩
11 Sep 2003
If you had 1 hour to do anything in the world what would it be?

Oh....and it has to be something for yourself.

Only one hour for myself? Hmm... how about going to Morimoto's in Philly and ordering one of every thing (especially the really expensive items). I can eat a lot of sushi in one hour and what better way to indulge one's own appetites than to savor a fine meal of extraordinary cuisine...
:)

Good one, Iron Chef... ;)

Does the hour have to include travel time? If it does, I'm out of luck... :(

Meet death face to face!

I think I would like to die for an hour to see the afterlife. Think how many talk shows you could be on to tell people what death is really like!
Ain't we Gijans strange!!!(sic)

Mmmm... I would go back in time to savour the moment... and maybe drop myself a note and list of realistic goals i should accomplish.... (while *trying* to avoid changing history of course)

Originally posted by kimmy001
cowo.....idont know

just answer the Q ..

I'd make love to a beautiful Japanese girl but then after I can't imagine what i would do with the remaining 55 minutes, probably cuddle.

😊

Josh

Originally posted by ghettocities
I'd make love to a beautiful Japanese girl but then after I can't imagine what i would do with the remaining 55 minutes, probably cuddle.

😊

Josh

Yeah! I'll shag until I drop dead!

Re: Oh to be young again !!

Originally posted by Frank D. White
Man to be young and horny again, the good old days!! And all I could think of was to drop dead !

And flexible?

ghettocities said:

😊

Josh

Shouldn't this be moved to the "What's your endurance?" thread?

Five minutes, huh?

Frank D. White said:
I think I would like to die for an hour to see the afterlife. Think how many talk shows you could be on to tell people what death is really like!
Ain't we Gijans strange!!!(sic)

I'd like to really live for an hour to see what Real Life was like. Think how many talk shows you could be on to tell people what real life is really like! :D

Not this same, dull, current life we've trapped ourselves into thinking what life is all about, and since time is an illusion, I'd ask for an extension on that hour to make things timeless...why settle for constraints? :p

I'd lie on the grass at the top of Glastonbury Tor watching the sunset and drinking wine.

Attachments

• torsunset.jpg
    torsunset.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 103
  • tor.jpg
    tor.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 110
  • torsamset.jpeg
    torsamset.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 128
one hour, and i can choose what ever i want.. mmm jump on a big bird and fly over towards belgium * they have more hills then here LOL* just enjoy the view...

Hmm i would probably lay down in the middle of a big forest, just listening to the sounds of nature.:) I am soo tired of living in a city:eek:

Go downtown, sit down somewhere and just watch people bustle around, feeling content and fine that the world's spinning.

ok sorry, seriously i think i would go to the palace of justice, a place here in brussels were u can see down most of downtown and is by far my fave spot here, just so mellow serene and calm, simply sit there and listen to the sounds of life..... 5 min after that though i'd go around the street askin cuties for sm last minute luvin, damm what a sad way to go though ☝

Back
Top Bottom