What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

If you had 1 hour....

kimmy001

Kouhai
Reaction score
If you had 1 hour to do anything in the world what would it be?

Oh....and it has to be something for yourself.

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
Only one hour for myself? Hmm... how about going to Morimoto's in Philly and ordering one of every thing (especially the really expensive items). I can eat a lot of sushi in one hour and what better way to indulge one's own appetites than to savor a fine meal of extraordinary cuisine...
:)

kirei_na_me

Where I'm Supposed to Be
Reaction score
Good one, Iron Chef... ;)

Does the hour have to include travel time? If it does, I'm out of luck... :(

cowo

先輩
Reaction score
Am I bound to the laws of nature, or can I do anything I can think about?

Uncle Frank

SECURITY-you SPAM/we BAN
Admin
Reaction score
Meet death face to face!

I think I would like to die for an hour to see the afterlife. Think how many talk shows you could be on to tell people what death is really like!
Ain't we Gijans strange!!!(sic)

Shadow

Bored working guy
Reaction score
Mmmm... I would go back in time to savour the moment... and maybe drop myself a note and list of realistic goals i should accomplish.... (while *trying* to avoid changing history of course)

ghettocities

後輩
Reaction score
Originally posted by kimmy001
cowo.....idont know

just answer the Q ..
I'd make love to a beautiful Japanese girl but then after I can't imagine what i would do with the remaining 55 minutes, probably cuddle.

😊

Josh

vale1986

Kouhai
Reaction score
i would go in the space to see stars, the moon, to see everything.... unfortunately it's only an hour

Rosie

先輩
Reaction score
Originally posted by ghettocities
I'd make love to a beautiful Japanese girl but then after I can't imagine what i would do with the remaining 55 minutes, probably cuddle.

😊

Josh

Yeah! I'll shag until I drop dead!

Uncle Frank

SECURITY-you SPAM/we BAN
Admin
Reaction score
Oh to be young again !!

Man to be young and horny again, the good old days!! And all I could think of was to drop dead !

Rosie

先輩
Reaction score
Re: Oh to be young again !!

Originally posted by Frank D. White
Man to be young and horny again, the good old days!! And all I could think of was to drop dead !
And flexible?

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
ghettocities said:

😊

Josh
Shouldn't this be moved to the "What's your endurance?" thread?

Five minutes, huh?

den4

先輩
Reaction score
Frank D. White said:
I think I would like to die for an hour to see the afterlife. Think how many talk shows you could be on to tell people what death is really like!
Ain't we Gijans strange!!!(sic)
I'd like to really live for an hour to see what Real Life was like. Think how many talk shows you could be on to tell people what real life is really like! :D

Not this same, dull, current life we've trapped ourselves into thinking what life is all about, and since time is an illusion, I'd ask for an extension on that hour to make things timeless...why settle for constraints? :p

Davey

Reaction score
one hour, and i can choose what ever i want.. mmm jump on a big bird and fly over towards belgium * they have more hills then here LOL* just enjoy the view...

Anchyyy

Sempai
Reaction score
Hmm i would probably lay down in the middle of a big forest, just listening to the sounds of nature.:) I am soo tired of living in a city:eek:

Satorian

devil's advocate
Reaction score
Go downtown, sit down somewhere and just watch people bustle around, feeling content and fine that the world's spinning.

Duo

As the Rush Comes
Reaction score
ok sorry, seriously i think i would go to the palace of justice, a place here in brussels were u can see down most of downtown and is by far my fave spot here, just so mellow serene and calm, simply sit there and listen to the sounds of life..... 5 min after that though i'd go around the street askin cuties for sm last minute luvin, damm what a sad way to go though ☝

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom