What's new

If you could......

Duo

As the Rush Comes
25 Apr 2003
If you could have the chance to go and live for only a year in any city of the world, which would it be? Exluding any Japanese city, what would be your choice, why, what would u hope to find there.

For me I would choose Rio de Janeiro, it is so culturally rich and so different frome everywhere else i have lived.

well other than japan, I would love to live in Quebec, because I've visited there before and I like it alot. I would love to explore quebec city more cause I didn't have much time when I went before.

I want to say Paris, but it sounds too cliche, I guess. I just love that city. I just felt so at home there for some reason. The museums, the shopping, the Metro, the nice people(yes, it's true), the men, the food, the wine, even the crazy taxi drivers. Just the ambience. I loved all of it. I'd just like to go back and absorb everything.

I haven't been to too many places but I really enjoyed New York and would definitely like to live there! 👍 It was just the atmosphere and the friendliness of it.

jovial_jon said:
I haven't been to too many places but I really enjoyed New York and would definitely like to live there! 👍 It was just the atmosphere and the friendliness of it.

Yes, I would live in NYC. Provided that I had enough money to enjoy my 1-year stay.

Barcelona

the Spanish medieval city,very beautiful city!

also the host of the 1992 Olympics Games

I also like Madrid

many photos of Barcelona here 👍

http://www.photo.net/spain/barcelona

I also like NYC,the cultural melting pot
if I could ever live there,I will go to EACH and EVERY New York Knicks home games like Spike Lee does,because my favourite basketball player Penny Hardaway plays there!
I only saw him in person once when he was with the Phoenix Suns playing against the Vancouver Grizzlies here a couple of years ago!

Other than in Japan.. umm.. honestly I don't have a strong desire to go anywhere else.. yup.. just here and Japan.. lol..

Dream Time said:
Barcelona

the Spanish medieval city,very beautiful city!

also the host of the 1992 Olympics Games

I also like Madrid

many photos of Barcelona here 👍

http://www.photo.net/spain/barcelona

I also like NYC,the cultural melting pot
if I could ever live there,I will go to EACH and EVERY New York Knicks home games like Spike Lee does,because my favourite basketball player Penny Hardaway plays there!
I only saw him in person once when he was with the Phoenix Suns playing against the Vancouver Grizzlies here a couple of years ago!

That would my second choice, is so amazing, the beach the history, the architecture, the girls :p. But Rio is so European and so Latin American, it has both, is a cool mixture

Rome, what a beautiful city. As im abit of a historian, the history is amazing to me. To live where the Empire wwas at one time. They just something about it. It also is home to my soccer team Roma.
But nothing compares to Japan.

McMurdo Station, Antarctica

Sounds strange, huh? But man, I hate Japanese summers and right now that's all I can think about.

😌

Back
Top Bottom