What's new

If you could be trapped in an anime which would you choose?

Fallen Hikari

後輩
31 Aug 2004
Hey guys! 🙂

This is a weird question, but, if you had to live in an anime or manga, which would you choose?
I'd personally choose Yugioh, 'cause I'm obsessed with it and the characters are cool...not to mention so damn sexy! 😊
anyway, let me know what you think :)

I thouught we already had a tread about something similar.

My favorites would be Rurouni Kenshin or chobits.

For some reason I think it would be cool to be in Pokテゥworld for some time.
Gotta Catch'em all!

Rukasu said:
I thought we already had a thread about something similar.

My favourites would be Rurouni Kenshin or Chobits.

For some reason, I think it would be cool to be in Pokテゥworld for some time.
Gotta Catch'em all!

oops, my bad 😌

I'm new, so I haven't really been through most threads yet.

yeah, it'll be cool to live in pokeworld; go travel and catch pokemon :)

I wouldn't!
I don't like getting kicked through a wall just for looking at naruegawa in a weird way...

I think I might go with Lain. Just so I can hear the power lines go Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz/hmmmmmmmmmmmm as I walk past.

Like dreamer has said, I would go for an anime with loads of kitties..:LOL: Like "The Cat Returns" by Studio Ghibli (an anime with a cat world), OR
"DORAEMON"....speaks for itself....my hero! And I'd love to travel with TAKEKOPUTA and visit places with his DOKODEMODOA!!!

Hmmm... it must be one with lots of cute girls and great magical powers...
- Slayers has cute girls and great magical powers, but I think I would prefer a more modern setting... besides, meeting Naga might be too scary 😌
- Da Capo has lots of cute girls, but no (obvious) magical powers.
- Maburaho looks nice - cute girls and some (although not that great) magical powers.
- Mahou Tsukai Tai - better magic, but only Akane and Sae isn't quite enough...

Uh.....crap.....hard question. It's between Yu Yu Hakusho, Inu Yasha, or Rurouni Kenshin (i could have kenshin be my sensei, since my current one doesn't do much teaching...)

X, from CLAMP.
I would like to be a Chi no Ryu and destroy all the humanity.

Hard one.. But the sci-fi part of me says I have to go with Cowboy Bebop. Or perhaps Lost Exile. But then again, there are so many..

:?

Hunter X Hunter for its magic.
Kaleido Star - I would like to see those acrobatics in RL.
and Vandread or Uchuu no Stellvia. Both have interesting universes. In different senses :)

Fantt said:
I think I might go with Lain. Just so I can hear the power lines go Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz/hmmmmmmmmmmmm as I walk past.

I would have to try that at least once, I've started watching Lain again and the scenes when she's walking down the street are among my favorites.

Drop me into Hinata House (Love Hina) or Tenchi Misaki's place (Tenchi Muyo!) so I can be chased by pretty girls all day long! :D

:D Inu Yasha would be my pick because my girlfriend says I am a half demon anyway... :eek:

or maybe Love Hina.. but I dunno if I wanna be knocked around that much... probably fruits basket.. it seems nice and tame... not much beating... unless i am kyo :box:

Hmmm part of me says Naruto kuz being a ninja is kewl 👍
but then the other part of me says any anime where the main character
lives by himself goes to school and for some reason has like 10 girls that like him like da capo or Kanon ....kuz well why wouldnt you :D

Put me in any HENTAI and I'll live a great life.

lol Just kidding I would be in Kenshins world.

Back
Top Bottom