What's new

if naru hit you would you hit back?

lachlan

先輩
15 Aug 2004
i dont think i would, id take it like keitaro cas girls all was hit me so im used to it

:box: but i think naru or any of the other love hina girls might be another story :box:

No I would never hit her. I would try blocking her punches maybe, but i would never retaliate.
I wouldn't have given her a reason to hit me in the first place... cus dayum! that woman packs a serious punch ! :D

hum...never hit a girl, even with a rose :p
Anyway Last time a girl hit me she twisted her ankle :D

i would have gotten back at her at night :D what kietaro should have done with that rope instead of tieing himself up............ yeah you know what i'm talkin bout :D :D :D :D :D

x2468 you perv 👍 jk

I've been hit by a girl only once, I know her very well. At a party for no reason at all she turned around and WHAM! hand print over my face :D I didn't think much about it since she was so drunk. She apologized for 2 days straight which was really awkward for me

Nahh! Only losers and scumbags hit women, not even ornery, ill-tempered, little nutjobs like Naru. However, I'd gladly hire Motoko to open a six-pack or two of whup-*** on Ms. Narusegawa for me!
:D :D :D :D :D

lol yeah, smack her arse. 👍 once a girl hit me hard in the hall. it was weird. she said, "freshman can i hit you" and i was like, "uh okay" cuz i thought she was joking then paff!! i get slapped so hard in the side of my face i had a red face print the rest of the day. it was all numb and throbbing. but i queled the pain and tried to not look shocked... the sick memories of freshman year................... :p

I would let a panzer division put up a defensive post around me. That's all...

ROFL!!!!!!

i would have gotten back at her at night what kietaro should have done with that rope instead of tieing himself up............ yeah you know what i'm talkin bout

hehehe :)

i'd probably have another girl do what the girl is doing in tha_rippa1be's sig :)

rawwwwr *chomp*

Back
Top Bottom