What's new

I would be very grateful for a translation

Joe19_29

Registered
24 Nov 2017
I have a translation request, that to me is very important. As to the study of the Japanese language, I have been a student, though no longer, have left my writing and poetry courses, and have published poems in some magazines, two short-stories, and have published novels. Though these were meant to work well with conversation, in my theory, I can't be certain what would work, culturally, for different people of ponderings or interests.

Long story short, there are some songs that I have drawn inspiration from my whole life, even though I have often tried I cannot seem to acquire actual copies of them, they are somewhat rare. I have tried to find the kanji, and have some of the translation, though I would very much appreciate some translations, and would actually be deeply grateful, as I would keep these translations permanently. If I could at last get a translation of the, sorry to say, lyrics, I would be sure to permanently keep them.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Joe

A quick look at the second link reveals the lyrics are in the notes....

Did you read the link I included?

Yes, I had already read that, I tried to make my first message incorporate an understanding of it.

I checked the lyrics in the link, and I'm pretty sure that is an older song, not this one.

Thank you anyway.

What do you mean by "older song"? Are you talking about the Chinese translation by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom