What's new

I wonder what does she wants from me

iScream

Registered
14 Jan 2018
Sorry if my grammar is bad
Anyways, for a few months ago I've been knowing this Japanese girl but don't really close to her, She's my friend classmate. One day when i go to the night club with my other friend and met her, she's really into me. We're holding hand, kissing but that night she going back with her friend. The next day we have some chat together and suddenly she stop reply me. One week later I went to the night club and met her again, same things happen.

So i wonder what she wants from me? friend with benefits? and how should i deal with her.
Thanks for the feedback!

hmm that sounds confusing. You chatted with her after this second night out and then she suddenly stopped messaging again? Did you ask her about this?

Without knowing the whole story, it sounds like she just wants to play around and isn't interested in anything more serious than what's been going on, and is trying not to give you the wrong idea.

It sounds like she doesn't want anything at all from you unless she's drunk, and even then she doesn't want much.

So, you were expecting her to sleep with you the first night you went out with her?
Maybe she's not that kind of girl.
How are we supposed to know what she wants or doesn't want?
Maybe she thinks that you're too pushy, the kind of guy that expects sex right away. Can't women just flirt and go home without expecting to go any further?

Seems like she just wants a casual thing out at the night club. It doesn't sound like she wants anything serious, but it's hard to tell from the vague details you gave us, and it wouldn't be wise for me too assume what kind of person she is. Pursue for what your heart desires my friend; but don't go too far.

Godspeed.

Back
Top Bottom