What's new

I want to party

Damicci

先輩
4 Nov 2003
Where can we go to party in tokyo area?
Thats gaijin friendly seeing as most of my penpals here are BUSY T_T looks like we are on our own?

Depends on the door man and the night.

Some clubs wont let you in IF you are a japanese guy.

I've heard of clubs that wont let you in if you're a foreign guy WITh a Japanese girl, while others won't let you unless accompanied by a girl.

Saying that I never got refused entry to a club, and the good clubs want a few 'cool' looking foreigners there anyway. I

I think they use those excuse to deny military and 'undesireables'.

I didn't like Roppongi, exactly because it _is_ the gaijin playground..i guess it also has an effect on the style and price-level of the clubs&bars there. Go explore and find some new funky places you can't find from your tourist map.. ;) Ask advices from locals for example and you'll end up in cool places and endless parties..

Why? I was going to suggest Roppongi, too.

Or Hiroo which is a next stop from Roppongi on Hibiya line.
Hiroo is one of my favorite places in Tokyo; they had a block party every month of the 5th where they had all kinds of vender.

Shimokitazawa is another good place to have a party with good food.

Damicci: Search for the "clubs" thread. It's either here or in practical. I gave a rather extensive list on where to go and what to expect.

EDIT:
here

"Where can we go to party in tokyo area?"
at least say what kind of music to listen to and what people interested in meeting
ain't no good to send somebody to a ballroom dance and pretzel festival if they don't get down like that? please be more specific. good luck in the meantime

FirstHousePooka said:
DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

AVOID AVOID AVOID!

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BANG!
AHAHAHAHA!
DangerWillRobinson_275_275-1.jpg

We ended up going to GasPanic and Club Fura's Tokyo Rave in shinjuku and it was Nice.
Tokyo Rave was packed with people that had to be where I had the most fun.
I want to try Roppongi next time but Embassy has issued a warning for americans since 2 americans were killed ther elast december. Probably something they did but why test the waters you know.

Damicci said:
Tokyo Rave was packed with people that had to be where I had the most fun.
I want to try Roppongi next time but Embassy has issued a warning for americans since 2 americans were killed ther elast december. Probably something they did but why test the waters you know.

Anyone know the circumstances?

Back
Top Bottom