What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

i want some help in.....

aki yuki

先輩
Reaction score
hi i just want some help in anime making ,i have wonderful anime stories and iwant to watch it on tv as aseries anime show so please help me and tell me how can i do that😌:)🙂 i will be gratfull becouse i always dreamed about that since i was young🙂

Glenski

Just me
Reaction score
If you just want to see your own work, post it on YouTube.
If you want a job in Japan doing anime, that's a whole other situation. Your major will not help much, you would have to finish a degree to be eligible for a work visa, and you'll need a sizable profile, Japanese skills, and contacts just to get your foot in the door.

Torbi82

後輩
Reaction score
...hmm it's not the same as actually 'making' an anime but you could work as a translator! :) That way you are at least part of it.
A friend of mine is working for a translation company in Japan. I didn't hear anything about anime but he used to translate video games (it's called video game localization). He told me something about RPG games such as the Harvest Moon series he was working on.
If your language skills are good enough you can just register for free and hopefully get a job! (the site is called YakuYaku)
That's what I have done! :)

aki yuki

先輩
Reaction score
thank you guys that helped me put ineed more informations for more help

Top Bottom