What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

I wanna be a DDR guy.

TwistedMac

Sempai
Reaction score
I think you're supposed to step on it.. seems flimsy to me.. I'd think it would just float around while you jump on it.

Kamisama

Ooh, i'm a green belt.
Reaction score
Wow, an antigravitational device? Redefines moonwalk.

okaeri_man

Tadaima!
Reaction score
i used to have one. i could use it fine without it slipping, but my noob friends couldn't. you need a light touch. (it's broken now though :()

BrennaCeDria

Lovely Angel
Reaction score
Meh. Just buy the game an a pad preowned. My pad was $10, and after nearly two years it's only just now starting to die. Just make sure you get a namebrand pad, cause I can't vouch for any of the generic ones.

That, or if you (or someone that will buy for you!) can afford an Ignition Pad, I'd say go for that, but it's probably best that you make certain you like the game that much first, cause it's NOT cheap. ($100 on average)

BrennaCeDria

Lovely Angel
Reaction score
If you're good (and I don't mean beat Max300 on Heavy "good" cause I can only barely do most songs on standard, and Max300 only on light) you learn to adjust as you go. My pad always moves the same way each time I play one song or another, so I know how to compensate for it.

Reaction score
I have sum ddr pads myself, and the game!!
ya it moves around a bit but you kinda get used to it. its really fun once you get into it. but the games recommended it you have some energy. =)

Knives

Sempai
Reaction score
i got tired of my pad moving around so i put duct tape around the edges and it held mighty fine :p

Pali1985

先輩
Reaction score
I always thought that DDR and wutever dancing machines are kind of lame. Ppl try to go pro in it, to realize they jumping like idiots in front of a Screen. If dancing is what u want, u could try Break dancing or something like that.

Top Bottom