What's new

I really like small children can some help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavejew

後輩
26 Jan 2004
and by small children i mean Fooly Cooly :smoke: now is there any other anime out there similar to FLCL but not to childishly goofy like American cartoons :( and i love the story and way that FLCL was made the story was just out there enough to keep me interested but not so far out i felt retarded like playing soccer without depth perception :auch:

Isn't there a rule on offensive screennames? Cause that's one if I ever say it. Slavejew... That seems a bit...hmm, what's the word... racist, perhaps?

...slavejew?

Gracious...can't you think of a different name than that? Yuts. :auch:

Please I beg you I'm a slave although I am not Jewish and by slave i mean i get paid for being the gimp at my local fetish bar to be wiped and embarrassed in public no i far from racist! if you would rather me change my name to something more P.C. i could be known as the Jewish person who was at one time in slaved or may be even more P.C. and say the poor and defenseless man of Hebrew decent that was forced to preform manual labor or haw about you think of some i could use that would be great... and i know have realized the error of my ways by choosing a two syllable word made of a prefix and a noun that could hurt such open minded individuals like you three... i kidd i kidd

now that i got that out of my system could some of you ppls actaly recomend some anime or manga please :D

slavejew said:
Please I beg you I'm a slave although I am not Jewish and by slave i mean i get paid for being the gimp at my local fetish bar to be wiped and embarrassed in public no i far from racist! if you would rather me change my name to something more P.C. i could be known as the Jewish person who was at one time in slaved or may be even more P.C. and say the poor and defenseless man of Hebrew decent that was forced to preform manual labor or haw about you think of some i could use that would be great... and i know have realized the error of my ways by choosing a two syllable word made of a prefix and a noun that could hurt such open minded individuals like you three... i kidd i kidd

uh-huh... :eek: 😌

I dont find it offensive. I didnt even notice till someone pointed it out. Whats even wrong with the pairing of slave and jew... could be a slave to work (or the s+m thing lk above :p)

Well...

I think it's degrading and bastardizing to people who practice Judaism, as well as those oppressed by society, IMHO... :( :auch:

Eternal Wind said:
an ad for phaedophile?? 😊 :D

Also known as, "requesting a harem."

This may have to be moved to Chit Chat & Miscellaneous. Hell, I'll nip it in the bud.

One of my favorite anime which may fit your style is Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi (Mahou Shoutengai Abenobashi). It's about these two kids from Osaka, who end up in some very interesting scenarios. It's crazy, it's fun, and it's from the same guys that brought you FLCL.

Here's a site on this wacky tale from ADV Films:

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi

OH MY GOD, I thought this thread was about some pedophile... then I see this guys name ; Slavejew, so then I come to the conclusion it might be a priest -.-

TyPe-ZeRo said:
OH MY GOD, I thought this thread was about some pedophile... then I see this guys name ; Slavejew, so then I come to the conclusion it might be a priest -.-

A Jewish priest?

You know, I dont like his name, and the thread is misleading, but that 'joke' or whatever remark you made really wasnt even called for.

Even I have more tact.

This thread is going nowhere.

Hachiko's attempt to turn it around, and the good information his post offers is the only reason I won't delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom