What's new

I need some help with a couple of sentences

Abbariel

Registered
6 May 2015
Hey everyone, I would love some help with a couple of Japanese sentences. They're in romaji, I need to see if they're correct and if they make sense:

Saikō no tabi wa Isuraeru ni arimashita. Watashi wa hijō ni wakakattadesu. Watashi wa oboete zutto imasu. Watashi no gurūpu ni fukuma rete imashita. Wareware Junrei-sha deshita. Torabete Erusaremu, Teruabibu, Shikai. Masada wa hijō ni Subarashīdesu. Owari ni Junrei no michi ikimashita. Soreha Sutekina omoide.
Thank You in advance. :)

Could you please post what you meant to say in Egnlish so that people can see you wrote it correctly?

Some errors I should point out so far:
(1) Watashi wa oboete zutto imasu.
You cannot put oboeteimasu is te-form of oboeru + iru (imasu), you cannot put "zutto" there. You can put it before the verb.
i.e. Watashi wa zutto oboete imasu.
(2) Watahshi no gurūpu ni fukumarete imashita.
What was included in the group? Subject is missing here.
(3) Particles are missing
Wareware wa junreisha deshita.
Junrei no michi ni ikimashita.
(4) Unless you intend to make a special effect, you should add "desu" after the complement (omoide), because you are using the poliate style (-desu, -masu).
(5) In the latter part, I cannot recognise whether some of the words are a name of place in Israel or just mistyping of Japanese word.

Could you please post what you meant to say in Egnlish so that people can see you wrote it correctly?

Some errors I should point out so far:
(1) Watashi wa oboete zutto imasu.
You cannot put oboeteimasu is te-form of oboeru + iru (imasu), you cannot put "zutto" there. You can put it before the verb.
i.e. Watashi wa zutto oboete imasu.
(2) Watahshi no gurūpu ni fukumarete imashita.
What was included in the group? Subject is missing here.
(3) Particles are missing
Wareware wa junreisha deshita.
Junrei no michi ni ikimashita.
(4) Unless you intend to make a special effect, you should add "desu" after the complement (omoide), because you are using the poliate style (-desu, -masu).
(5) In the latter part, I cannot recognise whether some of the words are a name of place in Israel or just mistyping of Japanese word.
Thank You very much. You really helped a lot. In the latter part, the words are the names of places, not mistyping. Again, thank You for Your time. :)

Hey everyone, I would love some help with a couple of Japanese sentences. They're in romaji, I need to see if they're correct and if they make sense:

Saikō no tabi wa Isuraeru ni arimashita. Watashi wa hijō ni wakakattadesu. Watashi wa oboete zutto imasu. Watashi no gurūpu ni fukuma rete imashita. Wareware Junrei-sha deshita. Torabete Erusaremu, Teruabibu, Shikai. Masada wa hijō ni Subarashīdesu. Owari ni Junrei no michi ikimashita. Soreha Sutekina omoide.
Thank You in advance. :)

One of the best journeys for me were to Israel. I was very young back then, but I remember a lot of things. We were in a group, it was a piligrimage. We went to Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Dead Sea. The most memorable thing for me was Masada – a huge fortress on a mountain. At the end of our journey, we took the Piligrims Road walk. These are indeed very nice memories.
This is the English version, BTW.

Unlike your original English sentence "I was very young back then, but I remember a lot of things.", there is no conjunction in "Watashi wa hijō ni wakakattadesu. Watashi wa zutto oboete imasu.", so it just lists two stand-alone sentences without any connection, just like "I was very young. I remember forever."

Back
Top Bottom