What's new

I need help

Ice_cut

後輩
24 Jan 2004
Hello,

I need help...no,I mean I need serious help...Im planning to go to Japan,but i just can't find home stay.So I need some advice,were or how could I find home stay...
Right now I live in europe(estonia)...&Im learning japanese to make it easier to find home stay.
I have had two agents in Japan who were searching for cheap apartments&home stay for me they were sad skill-less creatures therefore they couldn't find anything what would be of any use for me(they were really expensive)
So could you give me some advice or help me somehow so i could finally find home stay or a cheap apartment...
I know that it is really hard to start living in Japan but I have worked hard for it(by making as much money as possible)what make's it difficult is that Im not sure when or will I ever find a job in Japan cause Im only 17 years old&I haven't finished my college education jet...
Im looking forward for you'r advice.

when do you wanna go and how long? I'm 17 aswell and I'm done high school but I might go to Japan as a exchange student soon for a year as a high school student.

If your looking for a place to stay here's a forum that might help:

GaijinPot
Don't expect a lot of replies I posted a question in October and only got 3

There's this site :http://www.homestayclub.com/?s=G1
It's pretty much useless if you wanna go longer then a month.

Hey if all goes wrong and I'm still in Japan and I score an apartment you could sleep on my sofa :D

oh, um, i was actually looking at apartments in Shibuya, Tokyo on the internet. i can give you the link if you want. quite expensive though.

Originally posted by Luc
when do you wanna go and how long? I'm 17 aswell and I'm done high school but I might go to Japan as a exchange student soon for a year as a high school student.

If your looking for a place to stay here's a forum that might help:

GaijinPot
Don't expect a lot of replies I posted a question in October and only got 3

There's this site :http://www.homestayclub.com/?s=G1
It's pretty much useless if you wanna go longer then a month.

Hey if all goes wrong and I'm still in Japan and I score an apartment you could sleep on my sofa :D
thank you I check the links...& If i find something like a good site or something then I can let you know too...👍

Back
Top Bottom