What's new

I need help =)

Anchyyy

後輩
22 May 2005
Hey you all! I have to do a project about something in the school and i dont know what to do. I mean what project would be about 😌 Any ideas?

I thought that i could make a project about Japan, but i am not so sure about it. Recomendations please... 🙂

huh, didnt we had a school project recomendations before? lol

how about internet communitie, like this one. or about the privitization of the japanese post * i dont understand, **** of it yet.. * or about the legends of japan? J-pop? the geisha and the meaning of red. Tokyo game show 2005.. harajuku girls

privitization of the japanese post?? ☝ what? :LOL:

legends of japan sound interesting...:D Thank you for your help! I will consider
it! XD

And yeah another thread about project XD What can i do if we keep doing some in school?:D

Hummm??? How About.....

...why are so many young people from around the world crazy over J-Rock?? Most countries have plenty of their own bands that are well know, but a small country like Japan(?) has music fans from around the world. Is it the way the J-Rockers look,dress, and act that hooks the fans? Of is the music and beat really that good? Maybe it's just some young people don't want to be part of the "IN" croud, so they pick a type of music that is not mainstream?
This way you can put pics of wild J-Rockers in your reports and maybe QUOTES from JREF members on why they like J-Rock.
Anyway, good luck !

Frank

😊

thats a good one frank!!! you can get ALOTTA help here Anchyyy.. hehe

O.O Uncle Frank!!! Thats a magnificant idea!!:D Why couldnt i remember this? XD Thank you very muchly!!:)

You could also do one on violence in video games and the effect it has on people too if you can't find any ideas that interest you about Japan. :)

Doc 🙂

Thank you Doc! I havent choose my topic yet! I still have 6 days to choose one:D But i will consider all recomendations:)

Someone on the Batsu j-rock forum did a school project on j-rock. :p They posted "interview"-type questions for the forumees, about why they liked that kind of music, how they first listened to it, why it was important to them, etc. etc. They were doing some sort of project on "sub-cultures". 😊

Hey, Frank - I guess you could say the same about British music, eh? Small island, worldwide music following! :p

Don't fret!!!

Doc said:
You could also do one on violence in video games and the effect it has on people too if you can't find any ideas that interest you about Japan. :)

Doc 🙂

Don't feel bad. I was given 10 weeks to write a three page report about something do to with business and computer information systems. Guess what, it's due October 28, and I haven't even started on it yet. You know what that means kids? It means Doc is a lazy bastard who has to get his dumb hanyou doggy *** in gear this weekend and write that report. Keh, I still have midterms and my CAAP test to take next week too. God college life is fun. :mad:

Doc 😊 :LOL:

Kinsao said:
Someone on the Batsu j-rock forum did a school project on j-rock. :p They posted "interview"-type questions for the forumees, about why they liked that kind of music, how they first listened to it, why it was important to them, etc. etc. They were doing some sort of project on "sub-cultures". 😊

I like that idea!! I think i'll do that!! Could be interesting... 😊

lol...... I answered the interviewer's questions...... I think I was beginning to write something like a book! 😌 It was interesting to read people's answers, though...

Of course, there's loads of interesting things about Japan's culture that could be good material for a project....... But after all, why not make a project on your hobby? I think it's a good idea because it leads to a greater understanding, more thinking and more knowledge. Can't be bad. :)

Back
Top Bottom