What's new

i need a help for life

nickme

後輩
16 Dec 2008
hello everyone, i am from a country with big problems and i have one big problem too! in 2009 i will be in japan and i want to stay there but i do not have citizen of any country my passport is unvilid, what can i do about it? we have war in our coutry and i have very bad situvacion here i was living in one side of war but now i have problems with both of them about my religi and my work

sorry but if your passport is invalid you probably won't be allowed into the country

Maybe ?

How about if you contact the Japanese Embassy in Russia by phone or computer. I would think they may have an answer for you. It sounds like your situation is very complicated.

Uncle Frank

Sorry, but I think you won't even get to board a flight to Japan if you don't have a passport and visa. You say you're coming in a month, but I think that is impossible.

The only way you can come to Japan is to apply for refugee status, but I think refugees are being accepted only in rare occasions.
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20070313i1.html

Also, you don't get refugee status in a couple of months!

thanks for help, but i do not ask how i will get in country i ask what i can do next when i will be there, i will be without passport

yeah, that would make you an illegal immigrant. If you aren't concerned with how you can legally enter the country, why bother asking? It's not like the authorities say "oh you slipped by us, here's your visa."

i asked for i need legalization and i do not know how i can do it without any document and i am not sure it is possible or not? to take any legal papers

nickme, if you want to stay in Japan legally, then the only way is to enter the country legally.
Even if you manage to enter Japan without any legal documentation (such as valid passport), once you're found, you'll be deported and banned from Japan for some years. I'm afraid that there's no way to come to Japan first then make the entry legal...

The only possibility I can think of is to get your possport. Without it, I doubt you can leave the country you're currently residing, let alone entering Japan.

first of all, nobody can deport me of any country in the world i was about in 25 country and nobady deports me because i do not have citizen non of them where can they deport me and nobody ever know from where i come to there country( it is imposible to deport now i am in greece and i was catch and i was in prison in about month and they can not deport me and now i was free but i do not like europe because of the people they are very cold here

ha because i am friend of nickme he do not used computer he do not know :) we were in war conflict last 5 years i stay in georgia and he gone about 3 years ago? he asked me for this question but i see that nobady know about it thanks

( Georgia ? ) till we do not know it is georgia or (amerika or russia ) :(

Last edited:
According to the Immigration and Refugee Control Act:
http://www.cas.go.jp/jp/seisaku/hourei/data/icrra.pdf
SECTION I ENTRY OF AN ALIEN
Article 3(Entry of an Alien)
(1) Any alien who falls under any of the following items shall not enter Japan.
(i) A person who does not possess a valid passport (except for a crew member possessing a valid crew member's pocket-ledger).
(ii) A person who intends to land in Japan without receiving a seal of verification
for landing

Furthermore:
Article 5(Denial of Landing)
(1) Any alien who falls under any of the following items shall be denied permission
for landing in Japan.

(v-2) A person who has been convictedof a violation of any law or regulation of
Japan or of any other country or has been deported from Japan pursuant to the
provisions of the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act
(I felt this one item might apply. There are others.)

(2) Even in cases where an alien seeking to land in Japan does not fall under any of
the items of the preceding paragraph, if the country of which he or she is a
national or citizen denies landing to a Japanese national therein for any reasons
other than those set forth in the items of the same paragraph, the Minister of
Justice may deny his/her landing for the same reasons.

And, then there is this item which might apply as well. Heed item 2.
Article 18-2(Landing Permission for Temporary Refuge)
(1) An immigration inspector may grant permission for landing for temporary refuge
upon an application from an alien aboard a vessel or aircraft, who is considered to
fall under all of the following items:
(i) A person who has entered Japan on the grounds prescribed in Article 1,
paragraph A-(2) of the Refugee Convention or other equivalent grounds thereto
after fleeing from a territory where his/her life, body or physical freedom was
likely to be endangered.
(ii) It would be appropriate for permission for temporary landing to be granted.
(2) When the immigration inspector finds it necessary for examination pertaining to
the granting of the permission set forth in the preceding paragraph, he/she may
require the alien to provide him/her with information for personal identification in
an electromagnetic form pursuant to the provisions of a Ministry of Justice
ordinance.

Think you cannot be deported? Think again.
Article 24(Deportation)
Any alien who falls under any of the following items may be deported from Japan in
accordance with the procedures provided for in the following Chapter.
(i) A person who has entered Japan in violation of the provisions of Article 3.
(ii) A person who has landed in Japan without obtaining permission for landing
from an immigration inspector.
Even if you have no valid passport for your own country, do you want to be in a limbo situation (perhaps even a detention center)? The link I provided explains all that in detail, too.

Or are you just trolling?

Back
Top Bottom