What's new

I must know!!!!!!!

21 Sep 2003
i was watching some dir en grey live and i realized that kyo had what looked like a wedding band on!!!😲 then i realized that, although i don't know a crapload about about hime, i would probably know if he has a wife. but now i'm not sure; is he single, dating someone, or married? if anyone knows, that would be fab.

copied this yesterday from a book recommended by that geocities dude
Merry White, The Material Child:
"When asked what topics must avoided in a magazine about pop stars for thirteen- to fifteen-year old girls in Japan, editors replied that while _ex per se is fine, revelations of a pop star's life are not. This is not because of a taboo on _exual disclosures, but because of the fact that if a star is known to have a girlfriend, the reader will feel locked out and cannot fantasize about the star's availability to her.

I feel really nosey for wondering, but then you kinda sign yourself you for privacy invasion and scrutiny why you become a star. I just found this pic:
http://www.comprehensivekyo.com/Kyo%20no%20egao/cwdata/044arenaaug2002vol239.html

is this the mystery girlfriend? or just another fangirl? either way i'm envious.....:mad:

I would really hope Kyo would have better taste than that....because she's not really all that pretty at all. I'm going for fangirl....she doesn't seem clingy like most girlfriends would be

personality my arse! he's a ROCKSTAR! a really hot one at that, surely he would want his arm-candy to be just as bootilicious as he is? here's another possibility:
http://www.comprehensivekyo.com/Kyo%20no%20egao/cwdata/592.html

(he really is tiny.........)

"surely he would want his arm-candy to be just as bootilicious as he is?"
nope. by and large, those are the relationships that failed?
that picture has a whole diff vibe also -- dat girl look high school

i have been laughing at this thread for a while now :)
but (looks at puffy cds bought just for the liner notes) realized that i'm living inside a glass studio apartment :D

hmm or just one hella good one each ..lmao cause like die doesnt really wear all that much sually..well not compared to the rest..>> << hm, good question

Back
Top Bottom