What's new

i love you TO an i like you TO in japanese

orukomitsuko

the gazettE lover
8 Apr 2008
okay i want to know how to say i love you TO in japanese. i search all over the internet but i can't find it anywhere. onely i love you and i like you. but i can't find how to say i like you to or i love you to. can zomeone help me please☝. thanks.

This is just my guess, but dont go off of what I say. Wait for some of the more experienced japanese talkers.

Here's my guess:
私も愛している。
watashi mo aishiteiru.

okay i want to know how to say i love you TO in japanese. i search all over the internet but i can't find it anywhere. onely i love you and i like you. but i can't find how to say i like you to or i love you to. can zomeone help me please☝. thanks.
You're talking about telling the person that they are loved back, right ?

Because In English "I love you too" can unfortunately mean two very different things :

1. I love you also OR

2. I love you, but at the same time, I also love someone else. 😌

わたしも好きだよ。 Is 90% fine for girls liking/loving someone in return. What's missing is any information on the situation you really need....age, sex, relationship, etc. that could make this even more natural sounding.

You're talking about telling the person that they are loved back, right ?

Because In English "I love you too" can unfortunately mean two very different things :

1. I love you also OR

2. I love you, but at the same time, I also love someone else. 😌

わたしも好きだよ。 Is 90% fine for girls liking/loving someone in return. What's missing is any information on the situation you really need....age, sex, relationship, etc. that could make this even more natural sounding.

thanks i understand it better now. just the point is i still don't know you answer because my computer can't see japanese signs. i'd like to know it in romaji, could you do that for me?

thanks i understand it better now. just the point is i still don't know you answer because my computer can't see japanese signs. i'd like to know it in romaji, could you do that for me?
watashi mo (dai) suki da yo. 😌

If you add "dai" it means something stronger. I really like, or love, you ~! So it won't be necessary for you or Japanese people, either. 😌
😍

Back
Top Bottom