What's new

I love Japan

Samira

後輩
19 Aug 2010
I do not know where to type the topic????
Valsmouhp First:
I _ a girl from Saudi Arabia :haihai:
And I love anything from Japan
Hear and be guided searched for a lot of forums frequented by Japanese boys and girls in Japan
I did not find in my research, but this forum because I am a little knowledge of Japanese language
And you want to in this reflection to express my love for Japan and its people Latif
And I want you that you are welcoming me as a friend
Normalize and tell me about the forums etc.

I did not understand your reply in Magsdth I hope that the detail is clear
Thanks
I also want to ask, is here from Japan Mrtadon Is someone Japan Forum
Thanks

I am glad, Samira san, that you have found this forum. I am glad, that you love Japan. I am glad that you have honestly expressed this for all the people in Japan. That, is a good thing !!

I think you know (and I hope you understand my English) that there are people we love all over the world, in any country, and, there are people we find hard to love all over the world, in any country. I came from the USA about 26 years ago, and live in Japan. I love Japan too...but there are a lot of things I would like to change (just as I am sure there are a lot of things I would like to change about any country in the world....to make the world better).

WELCOME to JREF !!

I'm sorry, m'lady. Here's some poor Google translation for you.

لا أستطيع أن أتكلم العربية. أنا باستخدام جوجل ترجمة الأدوات. ربما يمكن لحزام عضو مساعدتك؟ مرحبا بكم في المنتدى.حظا سعيدا

Hi Samira, أهلا سميره
Welcome to JREF, مرحباً بكِ في هذا المنتدى
Hope you enjoy it here,JREF my favorite japanese/english forum.
أتمنى أن تقضي أوقاتاً ممتعة ومفيدة هنا,هذا المنتدى هو المفضل لدي من بين جميع المنتديات اليابانية/الإنجليزية

I will be happy to help you ^^
سأكون سعيداً لمساعدتك

Have Fun...

hello Samira welcom to the forum 🙂🙂

we'd love to have you here

والان الى العربي :):)

اهلا بكي بيننا وان شا لله نعلمك وتعلمينا

وسعيده بلقائك دمت بسلام

ورمضان كريم

PS.إذا احتجتي مساعده في الترجمه او صديقه فأعلمي ان اختك ليبرنث هنا :):)

The Arabic script, as always, is most beautiful. I think it better, and more fitting, nevertheless, if translation were given in English as well...unless just a very short phrase is used. Thanks !!

The Arabic script, as always, is most beautiful. I think it better, and more fitting, nevertheless, if translation were given in English as well...unless just a very short phrase is used. Thanks !!

you're right :sorry:

I welcomed her in arabic and in english

and noted her to turn to me for translation☝

Back
Top Bottom