What's new

i have an idea for if noone's posting! -- pointless and random

lychos

後輩
18 Jan 2004
i have an idea for if noone's posting!

if noone's posting, and there's nothing to respond to, respond to this! 😄 i make one of these on every board i go to... keeps the useless stuff out of everywhere else. 😄

yuh technicly
though i personally think "noone" should be accepted, anyone and everyone are one word...

WHAT'S THIS GUY Noone DONE....

that we should just accept him ??? Let' see some good posts from him before we accept in this Forum !!!

Frank

😊

Oh...I get it now. Noone as a person.

Sometimes I really do wish I had a sense of humor.

WINTER FEMALE--Nooo WAY !!!!

Much to hardened to be female-ex-Navy,21, has GF, tatoo on neck,into music DEEEP,Satanism & religion

BUT not positive, Winter is so secretive ??? I guess I'll have to go see him/her play in Japan next November to be sure, but what if he/she crossdresses??? I guess I'll never know for sure.

Frank

:eek:

*notes all the confusion about me*

You know, I may not have a sense of humor, but I'm getting a chuckle out of this. You silly people. lol

See you in Japan in November, Frank. We should be playing somewhere in Shibuya district, I believe.

YOU MEAN........

after all the research I did you can't confirm your sex ?? November is so long away and, I'd have to win Megabucks or Powerball to go !! Heaven (or Hell) forbid I have to think of you as a hamathrodite(SIC) all year!!!
AGWWWWW !!!

Frank

😊

Do yourself a favor and stop thinking about it.

Its not important enough to care about, anyway.

Acha, there's a problem with that.

What will make me famous is my untimely death by suicide, or other. And by then, the only way you can get my autograph is from my cadaver.

Just make sure to do it when the body is still fresh. And no inappropriate touching now, tsk tsk.

[snaps fingers]

No inappropriate touching--whats the reason for messing with a cadaver if theres no inappropriate touching...

winter:: for an autograph...

Esca:: [Looks from left to right real fast] o_O well...but of course..... [Looks from left to right....] autograph of course!

Winter:: --backs up

:D

pointlessness and randomness

In all the forums I've been to, there has always been one of these threads. In the forum I'm usually in, (walking the path) we have one and it has 45 pages.Here, we put any random thought and save room in this 'chit chat' place. This way I think or hope that, less pointless threads will be made.👍

Coolio! XD I hope this'll work! (it's worked in many other forums:eek: )

GOOD THING IRON CHEF IS OUT OF TOUCH !!

These threads drive him nuts ! Sometimes on a super slow time we need anything to keep talking & posting. I go nuts for 2 days the Forum is down & when it gets back up today, it's dead !
I guess I'll give up on tonite and hope everyone gets prolific tomorrow!!

Frank

🙂

prolly because everyone still thinks its down or whatever.

there is actually another one of these threads buried somewhere past page one. so ill be merging this and that when i find it...

Back
Top Bottom