What's new

I am Russian from Australia

Anatoli

先輩
27 Jun 2006
Hi all - ツ債。窶愿コ窶堙?

I am Russian, live in Melbourne, Australia. Have been teaching myself Japanese for some time but my level is not high, because it's just a hobby.

I would need some help in translating manga texts that I am going to to type in, hoping to get some answers.

I can read intermediate level articles with a dictionary but having problem understanding some manga.

I am also learning other languages at the same time or in between - Chinese and recently started Arabic.

My native language is Russian, I am fluent in English and German (from Uni). I haven't used my German for a few years.

I am not going to Japan in the near future but I hope to visit it in the next couple of years.

Regards,

Anatoli
Melbourne, Australia

From the roof of Japan. . . the Japan Alps, I extend a big WELCOME to you Anatoli san !!

Welcome to Jref !! You will be able to learn more and more about both the language and the country and all, here on the forum, so please stick around and share and learn with all of us !! I hope to hear from you from time to time !!

You're very welcome, Anatoli san.

How long have you been living in Australia? What area of Russia did you come from?

The little lady I am hitched to lived in Melbourne for a short while before I had met her. (She's Japanese) It looks and sounds like a nice place--much warmer than back home, at least.

I took two semesters of Russian back in my first year of college, and having never used it, all but have lost it. I still have the books and stuff, though.

I wish you all the luck with all your language learning. It's so good a thing, I think. Catch you later !! MM

Sorry for a delay, MM. It's 9 years now in Australia. My last residence was in Belgorod, near Ukrainian border.

If you decide to brush up your Russian, I could help you.

Catch you later on the forum.

Thanks Anatoli. . .See you round !! MM

ps I may bother you with some questions later then about Russian. Thanks !!

Back
Top Bottom