What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Howdy (nope, not from Texas though...)

Introducing your next governor of California, Arnold Swartzenegger!

• Thank God!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • And behold, the Seventh Seal was opened...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • America is indeed corrupt and decedant....

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • The land of opportunity (for buff germanic types).

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

thorgrimfile

後輩
Reaction score
Hello! Got an automated message from some squinty eyed samurai named Thomas, saying I should check in here and pay my respects. As I've stated in the 'your relationship with Japan' sticky, I came upon this site while running a check on Bob Sapp (don't ask). At first, I figured this was a site mainly for x-pats, but it seems even more popular with those not living in Nippon, which should be interesting for the different viewpoints. Anyhow...

I'm from Seattle (go Ichiro!). I'm 32 (Hezus, el savior Christ!). I'm an eigo no sensei (might be time to crack out the Japanese dictionary?). I've been living in Osaka for two years, so far, so good. Hobbies are beer (have had a few of those tonight), reading, sightseeing, romantic moonlit walks... oops, wrong forum. Anything else?

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
hiya thorgrimfile and welcome. hey reagan did it, why not arnold? i personally think its funny. anyway have fun on the forum.

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
i think he has to watch is reputation and stuff more then the others so is less likely to be the victim of corruption and hidden illegal affairs in general. but well... its usa... today arni and tomorrow papa smurf is in power :p

Top Bottom