What's new

How to make someone attracted to me?

Phone her up and scream at her that if she doesn't go out with you that you will kill her pets - works for me everytime.

But seriously, I don't think you can 'make' someone attracted to you - they either are or they are not.

You can buy pheromone parfume.
Seems to work for me,
although long time exposure is not recommended,
you'd want to be attracted to the person in question :D

Smile alot, say the person's name alot,
be a gentleman, ask to join you at a party.

It's pretty cool, girls are supposed to act casual,
as if they don't care. But guys are supposed to
act like slaves, follow every whim of the girl.
And then they talk about feminism,
it feels rather ironic...

I read once where a fellow in Japan said all you need is 100 yen to get things started. The 100 yen should be in the form of ten 10 yen coins (cost of a local phone call).

You call her up in the evening, after work/school, ask how she is and say you just want to make sure she made it home alright. Keep it short, remember, you're doing this on a single 10 yen local call.

Next evening, same thing. Do this for a total of nine evenings, then stop.

Leave a blank of about a week or so, then call up again.

The theory is that even if she wasn't particularly attracted to you or didn't care much for the calls, she would get used to being the object of attention and come to expect it. She might find the calls mildly annoying at first....but she'll find the calls stopping more troubling than the calls were annoying and will be relieved when the 10th call comes in after that week-long blank. Ask her out on the last coin. Even if it doesn't work, you're only out 100 yen.

Of course, there are problems with this:

1. It may be complete BS. At the very least, YMMV (your mileage may vary).
2. These days, you run the risk of being taken for a stalker.

How to make someone attracted to me, without making it obvious?

1. Take a shower. Use sweet smelling soap and shampoo.
2. Shave.
3. Apply deodorant and a little cologne.
4. Brush, floss and gargle your teeth.
5. Put on clean clothes. Jeans and a nice shirt usually works.
6. Get a haircut that looks good on your head.
7. Find the girl and talk with her. Smile, tell jokes and laugh. Show an interest in whatever she likes.
8. Repeat daily.

EDIT: The "wishing for a girlfriend" bit under my name does not necessarily make my advice uninformed or pointless. Everything I mentioned was what I did at the beginning of my first serious relationship. You'll be fine.

:)

Well, they are either attracted to you or they're not. But you can make it happen either way. The thing that you should know is how to approach and how to back off.

Good Hygene should be obvious. If He/she dresses nice, then I would recommend trying to dress nice too. But just be yourself. Don't try to act like your someone your not, because Girls can detect that. They detect a lot of things, like lack of confidence. Also, work with your social skills. If your shy, it's a no go. But if you are outgoing and funny, then you will notice great success. OOOO, a big one right there. FUNNY. Women are really attracted to that. Sometimes they will over look looks, just because the guy is funny.

and last but certainly not least....DON'T BE A WUSS!!!! When I say wuss, I don't mean the lack of confidence when approaching a girl.
Have confidence, and make sure you have a job.....that would help. lol

Make fun of her. But let her know that you are just joking, and do it in a flirting way.

I get a girls attention when I talk to a her a lot, pay a lot of attention to her. Make her laugh, and be friends, make fun of her (not in the bully, immature way) and so on. But then the next time Im around her, I act like I'm not really interested her. Then she will be like "Hey, wait a second, I thought he liked me", she will then try to get your attention. Which then you will just keep cool, and don't act like a wuss around her. Be confident in everything you do.

I know, it may seem mean, but it works. It's a little secret that my sister told me, and I get a lot of success out of it.

Oh, and watch your body language.

Im not saying of this works with all women. But it sure has helped me.

Oh yeah and good luck!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, watch some James Bond Movies. Watch how he handles the women. His comments, his body language, his confidence. I know it's a movie, but he is the "Ladies Man". He is one smooth dude. 👍

Last edited:
Hum...difficult question... you can attract people without them thinking about a love relationship with you (and I seem to be getting good at it), but otherwise, just try to make the person understand that you like him/her, it'll work or it won't ^^

Have you watched the movie Hitch with Will Smith in it? Watch it and learn it was actually quite good (ignore the things like kidnapping her dog and pretending to save it). 90% of what your saying to a girl is body language

jieshi said:
Have you watched the movie Hitch with Will Smith in it? Watch it and learn it was actually quite good (ignore the things like kidnapping her dog and pretending to save it). 90% of what your saying to a girl is body language

So what symbols from body language to use?

Back
Top Bottom