What's new

How to make out with any girl you meet?

Muz1234

Sempai
13 Aug 2014
I sometimes feel arouse if I see a girl for the first time. How do you initiate the move in order to get her to make out? In different colleges, I even see some young girls, some with their device in Wi-Fi, some are studying, etc.

Or is it strange to make out with a stranger?

I find some chicks nowadays are around Gen-Z. I am a millennial and I grew up with technology. Or does group age matter?

Different cultures , different worlds , different ways of seeing and thinking about life. And sometimes it seems like a different dimension or even the Twilight zone.
200.gif

I sometimes feel arouse if I see a girl for the first time. How do you initiate the move in order to get her to make out? In different colleges, I even see some young girls, some with their device in Wi-Fi, some are studying, etc.

Or is it strange to make out with a stranger?
Ummm… idk many people who make out after first meeting someone (especially girls) however put the time in. Get to know her first. Sometimes you find out things about somebody you had a crush on that suddenly makes you not so attracted anymore. Make sure she is ok and consents to the kiss if you do get to that point.

Back
Top Bottom