What's new

How tall are you ?

How tall are you ?

• Total voters
Well, I thought in centimeters I was 165, but that only comes out to 5'4" (a little over). I'm a little over 5'5", so I'm thinking I would be more like 168 cm. This foot/inch thing really irritates me! Why can't we be like the rest of the world and use the Metric system? :mad: Anyway...

but nzueda i ththink dreamer is a boy (aren't you?)....as for me i'm 1.72m tall (5"7 i think)

My husband is 165 cm and he's shorter than me by about an inch, maybe a tad more than an inch. Sometimes, I wish I could wear my 3.5/4 inch heels and still be shorther than the person I'm with...

kirei_na_me said:
My husband is 165 cm and he's shorter than me by about an inch, maybe a tad more than an inch. Sometimes, I wish I could wear my 3.5/4 inch heels and still be shorther than the person I'm with...

Wear them, and let's go out! 😌 🎈

7' 5 , 226 cm..............................and thats the height of Yao Ming

5' 8,about 173 cm,thats my height

5'8" or 173cm

maciamo, i hope you dont mind, i added in the american equivilents to the poll. 🙂

It's true, we shrink with age!!

Always was 5ft8in and at 50 started with the age &
spinal shrinking bit. Now at 54 , down to 5FT 7IN; if I live long enough, might make it to dwarfdom!

Frank
😊

kirei_na_me said:
This foot/inch thing really irritates me! Why can't we be like the rest of the world and use the Metric system? :mad: Anyway...

I thought Americans also used the metric system for sciences. :?

Anyhow, 1 foot = 30,48 cm and 1 inch = 2,54 cm. I think that the height in cm is more accurate than in inches. :p

AAHH!!! I feel so short... T.T *hides in corner and cries* hmm... I don't seem to be growing... *cry cry*

Maciamo said:
I thought Americans also used the metric system for sciences. :?

Anyhow, 1 foot = 30,48 cm and 1 inch = 2,54 cm. I think that the height in cm is more accurate than in inches. :p

Yes, people in the medical field and other science fields use the metric system, but generally, it's not taught in our school systems. At least, it's not taught anywhere around here. Maybe they spend 10 minutes on it one year and that's all. I think it's a real handicap, because everybody else in the world uses it, and yes, I also feel it is more accurate.

Back
Top Bottom