• Yes! I really like it!!

Votes: 47 40.2%
  • Well, sometimes it's good stuff...

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • No, I don't really like it...

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • What the hell is Anime&Manga???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Damn, I hate this drawn/animated trash!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Himura

Hadoken!!!!!
19 Jun 2003
Here is the Anime&Manga-Scale.... Tell how much do you like this stuff (or don't like) 👍

Well I guess 'Yes! I really like it..." but I guess it also depends...I don't like everything just because it's anime...in fact there are certain anime I'd like to see burned....and then there are anime that I adore and went out and bought. I could live without it...but then of course that would mean that over half the DVDs/VHS I own would be gone....

i ain't no otakuzoku or nothing like that
but i will watch a mezon ikkoku marathon, time permitting

Anime/manga is asome exsept for dumb stuff like DBZ and most other stuff out in the US

Definitely not "otaku" level.. but yes, I really like it!

Originally posted by KlahaXGackt/i]
Well I guess 'Yes! I really like it..." but I guess it also depends...I don't like everything just because it's anime...in fact there are certain anime I'd like to see burned....and then there are anime that I adore and went out and bought. I could live without it...but then of course that would mean that over half the DVDs/VHS I own would be gone....

Agree~!

More of a manga fan though (esp. into BL stuffs..) How obsessed I'm.. hard to say. (sweat) But just refused to consider myself an otaku coz I lived in a real world and not a make-believed one...

Am one of those crazy people who can read 30 over manga in a single day and has a huge massive collection of close to 1000 manga and novels ( mind you, just the BL ones.. have to sell off my shoujo / shounen ones just so as to clear space.. ) and thinks that it's only normal that if one day I am to die, I will burn & bury all my fav. manga, doujinshi, and illus together in my grave, esp. all those by my favorite mangaka Nitta Youka.. (sweat)

I sounded like one obsessed hopeless fan here but actually, I'm quite fussy when it comes to my selection of manga and anime.. Plotless stuff gotta go.. Bishounens is a must but I adored mangaka who can not only draw well but write well. 😍 Nitta sensei! She's the bestz!

Hmm, as for "Maison Ikkoku", haven't really seen the anime coz the drawing style doesn't really suit my taste (it's an old anime after all.. ^""^;n ) but I had heard really good reviews about it.. Had a friend that really loves that series but doesn't think I will watch it any sooner. From what I heard, it seems more like a shoujo anime, or is it?? Wouldn't mind trying that out one of these days.. But before I do that I will make sure I finish up with the remaining episodes for Prince of Tennis, DNAngel, Getbackers, Naruto...etc which I hadn't been able to watch now coz I stupidly went to download the bittorrents of the whole DNAngel series straight at one go and now 3 days later not only am I not able to open too many programs on my laptop I can't restart the damn thing.. *sigh* And it's only 63% completed.. Really wonder how I am going to go on 3 more nights without restarting it.. (T_T||b)

I'm obsessed with anime. It's living a fantasy world and picking your favorite character. Anime always makes me happy and cheers me up.

I could live with out my precious anime/manga, but the majority of that life would be spent curled up in a ball, shaking in the corner of my room :mad: :p For me its a pleasent escape from reality when i need a laugh, or otherwise entertain myself.

I have only recently got into anime and I really enjoy it. I think what made me like it, is, the simple fact, that it is very different from north american television.

To be honest I am extremely bored of north american tv and europe come to think of it. Using old fomula's over and over again. I am sure I will get bored of Anime too, and in some ways I have. Such as the shy kid / apocalyptic ideas of akira and neon genesis.

I have recently settled on Inu Yasha and Naruto because they are warm, different and fun to watch.

Honestly... I have to say it but... enough to dress as a character, spend over $1,500 on stuff, die my hair pink, have a pink wall scroll in my room, and open a small package in my living room with both my aunts and uncles watching, and stupidly bring out a Pink DVD box while my aunts and uncle giving me that weird "what the hell?" glaring gaze at you. -.- ^.^ well i didnt spend money, nor dress up as a character, but wouldn't it be funny to dress up as Kimura from azumanga daioh? i mean i see GUYS dress up as sailor moon, how come i can't dress up as a guy who answers this question... err

Students : Why did you become a teacher?

Kimura-Sensei : Coz I like school girls and stuff!

I mean wouldn't you love to dress up as a horny teacher with a wife? lol

heres a pic if u dont know how kimura is (he's from azumanga!)

kimura2-1.jpg

I'm prejudiced of cousre, but I'm tempted to say that there is no one who would not like manga or anime... there are just people who haven't found the right title for them yet.

The genre is just so varied that no matter what you like, there's something out there for you.

i like it alot,,,,,but i hate how cartoon network and other channels bring over previously good animes and make them crap i mean....comon....and i hate how kids like to make up terms and stuff for the shows, and how they act like the know everything about it.

Originally posted by Crag
Anime/manga is asome exsept for dumb stuff like DBZ and most other stuff out in the US

Yeah same here i really think all the or most the stuff in the us are dumb. but inuyasha is an ok anime i havent read the manga but my sister has she says it is ok.

But my favorite manga and anime right now is chobits.

i dont think i am upsessed with manga/anime but i really do love the stuff. i cant wait to go to japan to see what is the other stuff like. but i am not going to japan for a long time.

I love anime and cant live withour it but eh? Whats Otaku? Is it some sort of culture in Japan or something. Someone please fill me in here. -_-?

Back
Top Bottom