What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

How it is written in Japanese?

sami

後輩
Joined
19 Dec 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
hay...🙂

i want some words, but it must be written in japanese language..

which are the following:

-the moon
-hello( koneechwa)😌
-bye ..
- thank you..

:p
 

MikeM

Kouhai
Joined
8 Dec 2003
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by sami
hay...

I want some words, but it must be written in japanese language..

which are the following:

-the moon
-hello( koneechwa) 😊
-bye ..
- thank you..

:p

Hello is actually said as 'Konnichiwa' in romanji. Here is your request:

Moon - 久方 (hisakata)
Hello - こんにちわ (Konnichiwa)
Bye - 倍 (Bai)
Thank You - ありがとう (Arigatou)
 

Elizabeth

先輩
Joined
22 Apr 2003
Messages
9,525
Reaction score
132
Originally posted by MikeM
Hello is actually said as 'Konnichiwa' in romanji. Here is your request:

Moon - 久方 (hisakata)
Hello - こんにちわ (Konnichiwa)
Bye - 倍 (Bai)
Thank You - ありがとう (Arigatou)

Moon -- 月 (Tsuki)
Bye Bye -- バイバイ (bai bai) or さよなら (sayonara)
 

beluga

先輩
Joined
10 Nov 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Some correction here...
Hello - こんにちは (konnichiha but pronounced as konnichiwa)
Bye - さようなら (sayounara)
 

Elizabeth

先輩
Joined
22 Apr 2003
Messages
9,525
Reaction score
132
Originally posted by beluga
Some correction here...
Hello - こんにちは (konnichiha but pronounced as konnichiwa)
Bye - さようなら (sayounara)
These are just alternatives though. Either way is fine.
 
Top Bottom