What's new

How do Visual Kei artists get around their social life

CIMA

先輩
2 Jan 2004
You know, guys like DEG, Mana, Kaggra, etc... I know for sure Mana goes out in a dress, a big hat with black sunglasses. I wonder how guys like Die and Toshiya go out shopping. In dresses? I seen Shinya and Kyo wearing normal clothes and they did not look right.

Weeelllll Here is Die:

And here is Toshiya (Sorry I dont have great pics >.>):

Lol yeah >.>

why don't shinya and kyo look right in normal clothes??? don't they just look like normal people???

kyo kyo do u have more pics o them in normal clothes? ive been looking 4 those pics, but all i found is them with costumes..... i really want to see all of them without make up

kyo kyo do u have more pics o them in normal clothes? 😜
I've been looking 4 those pics, but all i found is them with costumes..... I really want to see all of them without make up 🙂

Luna: There is an older post on the second page I think at this forum, that has all of them without makeup.

Hi, I'm new here..

Yeah, nowadays the J-Rocker look more masculine [I quess], except for the indies band [still wear costumes]. I like Toshiya, especially in Kasumi PV. He looks gorgeous and masculine 😊

Gomen, I'm not good at English but I want some friends to chit chat about J-Rock also... 🙂

dieeee.jpg

You guys know what I had a guy in my high school class that looks exactly like Die. He is adopted from Thailand. He wears the same type of clothes, and has his hair the way Die has it, and most importent he is really THIN!!! Even tough he eats like a maniac he dosn't get fat. Man I'm jeaoulus of him! I had a crush on him in HS, I still have. If I can find a picture of him I'll post it.

Christine said:
You guys know what I had a guy in my high school class that looks exactly like Die. He is adopted from Thailand. He wears the same type of clothes, and has his hair the way Die has it, and most importent he is really THIN!!! Even tough he eats like a maniac he dosn't get fat. Man I'm jeaoulus of him! I had a crush on him in HS, I still have. If I can find a picture of him I'll post it.

Hey.. I want to see it :devilish:

phiebyc said:
haha i can understand why u have a crush on him 👍

Yeah, and when I first saw him in 8th grade I got a crush on him at once, and I didn't even know about j-rock then (I found out about it in 10th grade.)
I sat besides him for a while, I didn't even dear to look at him, cause' I was (still are) so in love with him. 😊

*still looking for a picture of him from the school catalogs that you can see the hole him in*

Back
Top Bottom