What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

How do I create an album

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
Looking but not sure how to create an album and does the album go on our profile?

WonkoTheSane

先輩
Reaction score
Up near the top you'll see 'Media.' If you hover your mouse over the little down arrow you can choose 'Add Media'

page1.jpg

After you click that you get to a page which allows you to choose an album, if you click on 'Choose an album' you can create a new album.

page2.jpg

Then it should be pretty self-explanatory.

johnnyG

先輩
Reaction score
Creating an album just to show a photo? That seems convoluted.

One of the nicest thing about this forum's software is that you can just drag the photo into the reply box and choose whether you want to display it as a thumbnail or not. You don't have to use a photobucket, dropbox, or anything other hosting service's link.

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
Creating an album just to show a photo? That seems convoluted.

One of the nicest thing about this forum's software is that you can just drag the photo into the reply box and choose whether you want to display it as a thumbnail or not. You don't have to use a photobucket, dropbox, or anything other hosting service's link.
Made a mistake, not sure what the album thing was all about. If the admin is reading this, then please delete all that pertains to this thread. Thank you

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
Obviously, we're expecting more bike shots! ;)
So can you delete this thread. I didn't want that to be a convoluted album. I'll figure out a way in the future to post some stuff of me on the road.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks to the combined effort of many members this thread has turned into a useful how-to on posting albums to the media gallery. Besides, we have our own server and sufficient disc space, so there's no need to worry too much about "convolution" - although I appreciate the concern.

Top Bottom