What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

How do Chinese view Americans?

Nuala

Hell's Finest Daughter
Reaction score
How do my Chinese brothers and sisters feel about citizens of the United States of America, and of the country itself? We are no longer a nation searching for it's identity. The past century has cemented the USA's importance in the world. People are calling 2000-2100 the Chinese century, and it's apparently time for China to continue to step up to the plate again. I can only hope that China and the United States of America remain loyal friends to one another, and that together with the rest of the world, we strive for a better tomorrow for our descendents, and mark our place in the history of mankind.

Here is what I think of China. The past century has been filled with growing pains, and it continues, and will climax this century and beyond, China's role will be a large one in the coming years. The modern world has had but a taste of what China can offer.

The contributions to the world by the ancient Chinese are notable and numerous. You created paper as we know it. The Chinese zodiac is a major player in pop culture around the world. Silk is still one of the finest garments a person can wear, and the list would continue on much longer were I to post each and every contribution..

Top Bottom