What's new

How come girls in Japan are...

Hitoshi Xiaotiao

後輩
19 Mar 2004
How come the typical Japanese girl is um...aggressive. Is there some...reason behind this, or is it just me?
Is it hard to find a decent girlfriend in Japan...? (please, no offense meant at all) 😌 :sorry: I'd like to know, because i'm going back to Japan in about a year...well no, in about 9-10 months. Last time I was in Japan, I was too small.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Use Those Tiny Little Condom Thingies...

on the tips of my fingers when I type replies to non-virginal threads!!

Frank

😊

Hitoshi Xiaotiao said:
How come the typical Japanese girl is um...aggressive. Is there some...reason behind this, or is it just me?
Is it hard to find a decent girlfriend in Japan...? (please, no offense meant at all) 😌 :sorry: I'd like to know, because i'm going back to Japan in about a year...well no, in about 9-10 months. Last time I was in Japan, I was too small.
I don't know where you found that generalization, but it isn't true. There are many different types of people...

Good point, Marc.

I've heard that Japanese girls can be aggressive in that they will pursue boys pretty strongly just in order to get them as their boyfriends. You know, like calling them all the time, chasing them, whatever, but not in the way you were originally implying(before I edited it).

What is the point exactly ? If Hitoshi meant they are more aggressive in their pursuit of status, money, and shopping than laid back and carefree or deeply concerned with other person's feelings I'd agree wholeheartedly. For many boys and women as well.

Elizabeth said:
Have you ever been around Korean girls ? :D
That reminds me, I've seen quite a bunch of Korean dramas, and man, almost every single girl/women in them b*tches on and on about everything. geez...

Both My Brother-in-laws Are Married To...

Gaki said:
Man...my ex gf (who was Korean) used to slap me so much... 😲 :D

Korean women and they are super pushy & get angry big-time real fast if they don't get their way!

Frank
:mad:

Frank D. White said:
Korean women and they are super pushy & get angry big-time real fast if they don't get their way!

Frank
:mad:

Yeh, the first time i ever saw my Korean female friends fighting was when i also realised i should fear Korean women. :D

I think if i ever did end up with a Korean girl, i would end up being their "*****". :( :D

Can anyone tell me where I can get one of these "Korean Women"???

J/k, Joudan dayou. :p
I haven't had too much experience with Japanese gals (In Japan -there natural habitat- at least), but I think I'd kinda like having an aggressive girlfriend... As long as I'm not getting the crap beat out of me left and right XD

no offense meant at all...

or maybe i'm just being ignorant, I don't know...I remember back in Japan, many girls would come and talk to my father (I couldn't understand what they are saying, but I could tell they were flirting. Heh, :p

oh yeah, about the korean thing...I had a few korean girlfriends...oh man...
They will always tell me what to do, and...wow. If I did not do it, I would be facing her TKD foot in my face. (not that I couldn't defend, but...i'm a "gentleman" (gentlemen?)

Forget Korean girls....

Never, I mean NEVER piss off a good ol' Latina. She WILL kick your ***!

😌

Vietnamese girls can be agressive too. 0.o my best friend is from Vietnam, and you don't want HER angry. Or her mom 0.o

:D

One of my husband's favorite lines: "Women are women."

He says that anytime anyone asks him how Japanese women are better than American women, or vice versa.

mad pierrot said:
I think the moral of this story is:

Don't piss off women!!!

Damn right ! Especially if they are ready to kick u in the soft spot. 😲 :D

Back
Top Bottom