What's new

How beautiful are you?

How beautiful are you?

• Total voters

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
haha hello everyone, after reading this Beautiful thread Beautiful Australian Gaijin Women that i think was pretty hilarious. i was wondering something

HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE YOU?

from the outside, what you think about yourself... i have to say like others, i think we have a lot of goodlooking people on this forum... and people say it about each other,, but if you can give yourself a scale from 1 to 10.. what you give yourself?

i am pretty satisfight with myself so i give myself a 7. 🙂

i want an option "hell beautifull" :eek: ok, it doesn`t comply with english grammar, but i like it more than "damn beautiful" and "beautiful as hell" :D

Void said:
i want an option "hell beautifull" :eek: ok, it doesn`t comply with english grammar, but i like it more than "damn beautiful" and "beautiful as hell" :D

sorry i have just 1-10 but you can indentify a 10 as Hell beautiful, or Damn beautiful 🙂

alas, Dutch, it can`t be rated in numeric terms :( May i stuck with my definition? :?

you can do what ever you want to do hahaha.... i am not a tiran. so please stuck with your definition... * ill count one 10 for you hahahahahahahaha*

Sorry to break this up guys - Dutch I won't tell your wife! :D

I gave myself an 8 - Have to improve my self esteem somehow! :p

I'm satisfied although I might wanted some different bodyparts 😊 Oh well, gotta do it with the things my parents gave me I suppose. :)

This thread is making me feel uncomfortable... :eek:

I have no idea what I'd rate myself as. Some days I feel like I'm about a 3 and other days(rarely) I feel like an 8. So, I really can't choose.

kirei_na_me said:
This thread is making me feel uncomfortable... :eek:

I have no idea what I'd rate myself as. Some days I feel like I'm about a 3 and other days(rarely) I feel like an 8. So, I really can't choose.

tell me how you feel now beautiful 🙂

P.S.. people dont take this thread to serieus... its in the chit chat, not in the serious area 🙂

Hmmm.... seems unattributable to me.

Beauty is a completely female quality to our plane of existence in my opinion. Women are the only reason I have for believing in God. A very benevolent one at that. 😄

Last edited:
Satorian said:
Women are the only reason I have for believing in God.

That is a very lovely sentence, Satorian. :)

I fear, though, that I might at times have been people's reason for believing in the devil... :sorry: :(

I've gone for 7. I'm not too bad, but I ain't gonna win any beauty contests. Interesting that no one has rated themselves 9 or 10 yet! We're so modest.

Llmas, camels, horses, monkeys, and any other mammal is more beatiful than me. I'm not even on a scale. If the scale measured itself out to Pluto that's where I'd be. On the very back end of our very own solar system.

Doc 🙂

I dunno, horses are pretty bad...not that I have any special feelings for llamas or camels or whatnot. I haven't seen what you look like though, so I can't really comment.

I will leave rating myself up to other people. And I may seem too vain, too insecure, or too average - depending on the day and my mood I suppose. I think horses are more beautiful than humans.

Satorian said:
Beauty is a completely female quality to our plane of existence in my opinion. Women are the only reason I have for believing in God. A very benevolent one at that. 😄

To me, men are much more beautiful than women. Women can be beautiful, but when men are beautiful it's something extra. I don't disagree with you Satorian, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Women seem more idealized as beautiful in our culture - but my brain is somehow not in sync with that culture. Beauty doesn't necessarily equate to attractiveness though naturally, but that's another thread. Here I am blabbing away again...

Back
Top Bottom