What's new

how 2 wrk as a anime producer or artist

tetsunihon

yamatai dragontiger
29 Jul 2003
Hello.....I'm not sure is this a question that's been ask already. But with jref hosting a forum for artist of all countries 2 post their custom and favorite anime drawings..... Is their any job information or references we as artist cn look n2 lfor getting jobs as manga artist or anime artist?

Since the medium has its own popular fan base mayb jref should also post job listing for specific jobs n the anime or media field for members 2 try and and apply for.

So if anyone from japan can give us some insight on we're 2 look for jobs in the media field, post it here for feed back....thank you.

You can start by not butchering the English language. Beyond that, I only have a vague idea. Learn Japanese, get good at art, and then find a publisher who'll print your stuff.

tetsunihon said:
Hello.....I'm not sure is this a question that's been ask already.
More often than you could possibly imagine.

tetsunihon said:
Since the medium has its own popular fan base mayb jref should also post job listing for specific jobs n the anime or media field for members 2 try and and apply for.
I don't think its an especially 'popular' fanbase, unless your idea of popular is pocky & taiko drum master.

Regardless, rather than search and do the work yourself, you'd prefer it if this site just listed jobs for the aspiring western Anime producer?

Sorry about the txt messeging wording every now and then....I do a lot of txt and IM 2 pen pals.....

I can't say it wud b btr 2 not search for japanese media jobs but 2 save time for others..... Have post for media jobs that become avialable.......

But over all.....it wud b a good service on jref with the anime section.

tetsunihon said:
Sorry about the txt messeging wording every now and then....I do a lot of txt and IM 2 pen pals.....
I can't say it wud b btr 2 not search for japanese media jobs but 2 save time for others..... Have post for media jobs that become avialable.......
But over all.....it wud b a good service on jref with the anime section.

Thanks for a perfect example of one of the reasons I don't believe in apologizing on the internet.

In spite of yukio's typical polarizing comments, you're right that its fanbase is growing. But that doesn't mean that nobody else has fashioned themselves an anime artist and found out the cold, hard oh-woe-is-me reality of economics, culture, and pretty much everything else.

lol... you guys are wild........ no need to fight here over who said what..... i was just making a suggestion for Jref to post a link for companies looking for freelance artist...😌

take care guys... maybe when i have time i will post some sites on this forum🙂

yukio_michael said:
More often than you could possibly imagine.
I don't think its an especially 'popular' fanbase, unless your idea of popular is pocky & taiko drum master.
Took me a minute to figure out what you were saying. I love 窶伉セナ津帚?堙娯?傳ツ人. I think...does that mean I'm popular? No? Ah well, it was worth a shot.

Its kinda sad when you can look at a 太鼓の達人 machine and go "oooh! version 7! thats got 上海ハニー!" etc :p

Hah. I like whichever one has Sakuranbo and the Mario medley. I think it's 8. That Mario thing blew my mind. Unfortunately the nearest 窶伉セナ津帚?堙娯?傳ツ人 machine to me is about 2 hours away so I don't get to play very much.

Theres 2 or 3 game centers (I think one closed down) near my house, so I sometimes stop and have a play for fun. I've seen a guy complete a song on 鬼 difficulty in Akihabara, amazing stuff.

JimmySeal said:
Took me a minute to figure out what you were saying. I love 窶伉セナ津帚?堙娯?傳ツ人. I think...does that mean I'm popular? No? Ah well, it was worth a shot.
AFAIK "Taiko Drum Master" is the English game name for the literal tranlation of Taiko no tatsujin... I think the game-concept is interesting, but much like parapara & DDR, I don't think that it's popular the way say, "rock & roll" is popular, if you get my meaning. ;)

Glenn said:
I never thought of it before, but that wouldn't happen to be this game, would it?
Whoa that video's ridiculous. Actually this is the game we're talking about:
sh0232-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom