What's new

~Hot Gimmick~ has anyone else heard of it or has read it?

nya

後輩
7 Oct 2003
🎈 hello everyone this is nya, ummmm.... i was just wandering if anyone else has ever read the manga Hot Gimmick other than me. i really like that manga. i think it best describes the teenage life in high school. best to my perspective. just write beck who else had read it. 🎈

i have the first four volumes. i actually think it's really silly but i enjoy reading it for that reason. :winklove: the things hatsumi gets herself into...

i have vomlume one thru six. i love hot gimmick. i think it is so funny

I never liked much the typical cliche sort ot analyzing high school type of thing. Just one person's view on how things should be.

I get so into that manga. That Hatsumi girl needs to that her "master" off! Compared to paradise kiss it goes at a slow pace. I like stories that takes it's time instead of finishing after 6 volumes or something.

alilo said:
thanx for this

Hey what did you mean thankx for this.:? yeah i really do like this manga alot. i have all the chobits and that manga was good but it took to quick to read ya know. i like manga that have a long story line thing. ☝

i absolutly love hott gimmick. :D i have all volumes up to 7. my mom gets them for me from barnes and noble :) :D

Back
Top Bottom