What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

HOKUSAI: Manga volumes

FiBi

後輩
Reaction score
Good day everyone =) I am glad to be back for a while... I've been searching the Net for Hokusai's Manga. There is only one volume on my hands and it's not enough because I am making a cartoon based on his works...

Do you think it is worth to search again in the Web for other volumes or these books are allowed only for those who can pay through cards? =(
Maybe somebody has his prints and can share? I would be very-very greatful and would show one of my past animation work...☝

pipokun

先輩
Reaction score
I think others would tell you more about Hokusai, so I chose a different figure in the Edo.

Keisai Kuwagata
He complained of Hokusai saying "Hokusai claims he starts everything, but he always imitated others!".
窶徒ツ催問?堙坂?堙??堋ゥ窶堋ュツ人窶堙個真ナス窶披?堙ー窶堙遺?堋キツ、窶ーツス窶堙??堙?ナ津遺?堋ェナスn窶堙溪?堋ス窶堙ゥ窶堋ア窶堙??堙遺?堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堙問?堙ィツ。
You can find his works.
http://www.lib.fukuoka-u.ac.jp/~camp/HomeP2/denshitenji/wabi/wabi-html/ryaku/ryaku-top.html

FiBi

後輩
Reaction score
Yes, that's what I am looking for...But I can't buy it, that is the problem =( I don't have any credit card and what is more I need those scetches as soon as possible...
I was wondering if somebody already scanned books of some parts of it.

Top Bottom