What's new

Hitchhike: Tokyo -> Shikoku

Odaiba. See you there... oh yeah, you dont live in Japan so that just wont happen.

Have a nice day.

Originally posted by photokyo
Odaiba. See you there... oh yeah, you dont live in Japan so that just wont happen.

Have a nice day.

Looks like a good time...What made you goto shikoku?

Running into Tom Green and drinking with the guy must have been a story in itself!

Didnt actually plan on going all the way to Shikoku. Planned on just going to Kyoto and Osaka, but it turned out a buddy from Tokyo was down there at his parents house and invited us down. Glad we went because the Udon was the best that I have EVER had!

Didnt actually plan on going all the way to Shikoku. Planned on just going to Kyoto and Osaka, but it turned out a buddy from Tokyo was down there at his parents house and invited us down. Glad we went because the Udon was the best that I have EVER had!

Yeah, I know... I was in Takamatsu and they eat a lot of it around lunchtime ... get a chance to see the temple with a thousand steps leading up to it? there is a town part way up the steps... quite cool...

Did you teach there? What city did you teach in?

Oh there is a temple like that there? We didnt see it. Just the whirlpool thing in the ocean.

btw, I dont teach here :p

Oh there is a temple like that there? We didnt see it. Just the whirlpool thing in the ocean.

btw, I dont teach here :p

... yeah, can't remember where exactly... ah well... are you working there? I just finished looking over the rest of the pictures... good stuff!

Have a nice day.

Odaiba is too spacious, I'd have better luck hunting around Frogs and Toads.

Josh

Sorry, your information is out of date. Havent been at "The Frog and Toad" (notice the singulars) in months.

See if your little source knows where I am now.

Actually dont. Just stay parked in front of your computer in the good old USA, wishing you were in my shoes.

By the way, you have been added to my ignore list. If you were someone that I knew in real life, I'd say you were a waste of breath, but since you are just an internet troll, you are simply a waste of bandwidth.

Have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom