What's new

Hiro Nakanumra and Ando in Heroes NBC

GoldCoinLover

後輩
24 May 2004
Does anyone watch Heroes on NBC? It's a show about a bunch of people with special 'powers' trying to save the world from a nuclear attack. The theme of the show is 'save the cheerleader, save the world'. The reason I watch the show is because 2 characters, Hiro Nakamura (actor Masi Oka, who speaks fluent english and japanese), and Ando are japanese tourists in america. Hiro can turn back time, pause time, and travel forward in time. Even though I Can't understand alot of the words they are saying, it's a good show and the show is endearing.

I like it alot. By the way, yesterday was my birthday .I turned 19. 👍

I have already seen the introduction on belgian tv, dont know when they are actually going to show it but I will try to watch it. I remember I saw a japanese clock in the introduction.

Good show even though Hiro and Ando's japanese isn't very good (for supposed japanese characters). George Takei's Japanese was even worse!

my girlfriend tells me that it isn't "real japanese" - that it sounds like someone who has learned to speak japanese outside of japan. i'm second generation and i can tell as well that it's not quite native speaker level japanese.
she also says that some of Hiro's exclamations are out of date or from cartoons...

george takei's japanese is just bad....

Very nice show, watched every single episode.
Monday night is the Heroes night...:)

I had no idea that their Japanese is not that good. Interesting!

Back
Top Bottom