What's new

Himuro Mansion

soulessAngel

後輩
3 Jan 2004
I'm trying to find out all I can about the mansion and the rituals, but all I can find is stuff about the game. If anyone has any additional info or knows where to find it, could they please post it.
Thanks!🙇‍♂️

P.S-or if you don't have anything on the mansion, but you wanna talk about anime or gaming, post ^_^!

Ive been doin quite a bit of research on it myself. Just not man enought to go out and look for it ;)

^_^ when I turn 18, I plan to go to Japan to find the mansion! I think it would be so cool. It is very, very hard to find stuff about the mansion though. I looked at the site( thx Becca!) nice stuff on there. if u guys wanna see more stuff on the mansion, check out this forum: ThreatOnline.com is for sale | HugeDomains lots o stuff bout the game and mansion.

Ooohhh....creepy/awesome...nice info! have you looked up anything on shinto sacrifices/rituals? i have found no proof that the shinto ever did human sacrifices. i know that they did use talismans like the one featured on the doors in the game, but that is about all.

I just thought the sn 'soulessAngel' is a funny oxymoron, considering the concept that angels dont even HAVE souls. lol

I thought it was all made up about FF being based on a true story. I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that they just made up the story for the game, and to make the game more intense?

Fatal Frame is based off of a number of old stories told through out a small villiage just outside of Japan. The game is a series of stories inside of a story inside of another story.

One story in the game, the story of Kirie and her lover, was based on a story of a girl who fell in love with a boy she met, and they would meet every night under an old cherry tree outside her families home, when her family found out, they told her she couldn't see the boy again, and she hung herself from the very tree she met the boy at. There were stories that people would get hurt or disappear while passing by the tree and one day a man chopped it down. Shortly afterwards the man and everyone he shared the wood from the tree with, all mysteriously died.

Another story, the story behind the himuro mansion, about the family master that went insane slicing and dicing his entire household and everyone that was unfortunate enough to be visiting him, was also true. Now, no one truly knows what EXACTLY made the Family Master loose his mind, but he still slaughtered his entire family.

They took the legends and spliced them together filling in whatever gaps there were to make it all into one scary-as-hell story. At least this is what my research has told me.

~Notes that I have now lost the feeling in my left leg from lack of blood flow and goes for a walk to fix it.~ 🙂

soulessAngel said:
I'm trying to find out all I can about the mansion and the rituals, but all I can find is stuff about the game. If anyone has any additional info or knows where to find it, could they please post it.
Thanks!🙇‍♂️

P.S-or if you don't have anything on the mansion, but you wanna talk about anime or gaming, post ^_^!

I to have been trying to get some stuff on Himuro Mansion, but have little luck. Thank you Becca for giving me some of that info, i read it all and found it to be really intresting.
If anyone else has some info e-mail me at [email protected]

😄

I',m also trying to find out more about the mansion. I actually want to go out and look for it but I need some clue as to its location!

Another story, the story behind the himuro mansion, about the family master that went insane slicing and dicing his entire household and everyone that was unfortunate enough to be visiting him, was also true. Now, no one truly knows what EXACTLY made the Family Master loose his mind, but he still slaughtered his entire family.

Ok, you all have done very very well. But Becca, you're missing the why factor from the game. It was said somewhere(forgot where) that one of the rope maidens had seen a boy and to become a rope maiden you were never to see anything outside of your home. I think the maiden that saw the boy was Kerie. So her sacrafice went very, very wrong. The "evil sprits" were not warded off so they came and distroyed the village (enter fatal frame 2). This is where the other ritual comes in to play, but where it also add some confusion. The twin sisters had to be sacraficed(one sister killed the other and then if i can remember correctly the mask ritual was used to kill the second sister.). But now we're geting off topic, the man of the house went insane because his sacrafice went wrong because of Kerie. I have not played either of the games but I have done research. I am hoping to have a whole artical for anyone to read soon. Message me if you have any questions (aim= Flclrocks108)

Himuro

Himuro mansion doesn't exsist. The mansion that does exsist isn't haunted. I've been there. I'm a member of a paranormal research group. nothing out of the ordinary.

mr_midnight said:
Himuro mansion doesn't exsist. The mansion that does exsist isn't haunted. I've been there. I'm a member of a paranormal research group. nothing out of the ordinary.
So it doesn't exist and you have been there? I think that means that you don't exist either... which means that your post is just a figment of my imagination 😌

I don't quite understand what your refering too.:?

Oh never mind I understand now
sorry about that I slow down a little bit with english

hum...frightening story though...reminds me of some old family stories my aunts and mother told me when I was younger...

rabbit said:
Ok, you all have done very very well. But Becca, you're missing the why factor from the game. It was said somewhere(forgot where) that one of the rope maidens had seen a boy and to become a rope maiden you were never to see anything outside of your home. I think the maiden that saw the boy was Kerie. So her sacrafice went very, very wrong. The "evil sprits" were not warded off so they came and distroyed the village (enter fatal frame 2). This is where the other ritual comes in to play, but where it also add some confusion. The twin sisters had to be sacraficed(one sister killed the other and then if i can remember correctly the mask ritual was used to kill the second sister.). But now we're geting off topic, the man of the house went insane because his sacrafice went wrong because of Kerie. I have not played either of the games but I have done research. I am hoping to have a whole artical for anyone to read soon. Message me if you have any questions (aim= Flclrocks108)

You've got it all wrong.

[SPOILERS OF THE GAME]

Kirie, the Rope Shrine Maiden, had to be isolated from the outside world, so that she could remain 'pure' for the Ritual to be successful.

Now, SOME contact doesn't matter, since she sees people when they guard her cage and when the Maid, probbaly changed regulary so she doesn't get attached, tends to Kirie's basic needs.

The boy, a guest of the Himuro Mansion, had met her in the garden, who told her about the outside world.
As she began to learn about the outside world, she grew attached to him, and also in love.

The Priests' found out, and Lord Himuro ordered them to kill him, so they did.

Kirie became distraught and depressed. The Priests' and Himuro saw this change in Kirie and worried, but even so, they went through the Ritual.

But it was too late. Kirie had became too attached, and when they tried to seal the Hell Gate, the ropes' snapped, causing the Malice to become free.

Lord Himuro became insane from the touch of the malice and because he had failed his duty. He went through the Mansion killing anyone that came into view, taking their heads off of their body.
After finally understanding what he had done, he killed himself.

Project ZERO 2: Crimson Butterfly starts off BEFORE Project ZERO ( Or, in your case, Fatal Frame. )

Project ZERO 2 is a totally different setting, as you said, a village.

I apologise for suddenly posting, definately with a first post. I'm just a fan, so I just wanted to correct this.

👍 🙂
soulessAngel said:
Thanks!🙇‍♂️

🙂 Hi I like Raman noodles! 👍cool?

Back
Top Bottom