What's new

high school?

ladybugs123

後輩
8 Mar 2013
I wrote a super long entry and then it logged me out and then I started hating the world for a few minutes TwT
But here I go again.
Some people might already remember me from the nursing school thread- if so, I must tell you that I have found one that is willing to accept me! ^^
Today's question you can find here: ナ?Cナ?O窶堙可住窶堙ア窶堙??堋「窶堙?、窶愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堙??堙坂?堙遺?堋「ナ陳セナ津ェ窶堙??ケツウヒ?ァ窶堙ーナステウ窶堋ッ窶堋スツ人窶堙??堙?窶愿コ窶怒窶堙個坂?壺?懌┐ナ?wツ校窶堙俄?愿シナ?w... - Yahoo!窶冦ナ鍛窶佚彈/url]
I figured it would be good to ask some foreigners about the topic too, so here I am.
What made me consider the idea of going to high school in Japan in the first place, is this site: [url=http://www.npo-iwc.org/gogaku/koukou]ツ坂?堋校窶愿シナ?wナスx窶ー窶。(ナ?Oツ坂?伉人ナ津シ窶堋ッツ坂?堋校窶愿シナスナスナスx窶ー窶。ツ) ? NPO窶邸ツ人 IWCツ坂?伉催崘スs窶督ッ窶堙娯?ーテッ 窶愬停?ケナセ窶徭窶「iツ静ャ窶ケテヲ

What do you think? Seems legit to me.
About the high school itself, I tried searching for ones that have a dormitory and a high percent of returnees as students. (and aren't deadly expensive w)
Just so you know, I haven't "decided" if I want to go or not yet. I just wanna know if it's possible.
If somebody's wondering, I'm not worried about ijime- I'm "secretly" white, if you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom