What's new

Hide Museum

Christine

後輩
24 May 2003
Where in Japan is Hide Museum, and has anybody her on Japan Forum been there. I'm going to Japan sometime, and I have to visit Hide Museum, but I don't know where it is. Help, please!

Here's the adress:

Address: 3-28-2 Heisei-cho Yokosuka-shi. Kanagawa
Telephone: 0468-22-7700
Ticket Price: 1.500 Yen

There's also an official website of the museum out there somewhere, but i couldn't find it anymore. It features a virtual tour through the place.

There's also a small shrine dedicated to Hide at a shop he used to go to here in the states, in LA.

I'd get the address, but I don't remember.

■所在地
〒238-0013<br>神奈川県横須賀市平成町3-28-2

Go o'er at jrocknyc.com went and did a sort of review of the place a while ago. I'm not sure which date it was, or I would give you a direct link, but if you go maybe 5 months back and look through the entries you'll find it. =)

Originally posted by Winter
There's also a small shrine dedicated to Hide at a shop he used to go here in the states, in LA.

http://www.necromance.com/index.php?

That's the link to the shop. But it's not really a shrine, it's just a page where you can order the various things hide designed and other related stuff.

When I went, it seemed like a small little shrine. You can ask to sign some memorabilia of his, and the shopkeeps will get one of the artifacts that a ton of other people have signed already, and you can add your name to it.

Twisted said:
Here's the adress:

Address: 3-28-2 Heisei-cho Yokosuka-shi. Kanagawa
Telephone: 0468-22-7700
Ticket Price: 1.500 Yen

There's also an official website of the museum out there somewhere, but i couldn't find it anymore. It features a virtual tour through the place.

Thanx for the adress. 👍 😄

zombiepanda said:
http://www.necromance.com/index.php?

That's the link to the shop. But it's not really a shrine, it's just a page where you can order the various things hide designed and other related stuff.
Thanx for the link. 👍 😄
Do they ship outside of america?

It says "we ship hidestyle worldwide", so the answer is yes. I like the pink spider hair clip O_O;;

It's so cute >_>;;
Interesting piece.

Illaparatzo-sama said:
It says "we ship hidestyle worldwide", so the answer is yes. I like the pink spider hair clip O_O;;

It's so cute >_>;;
Interesting piece.

Yeah I noticed that now, I like the pink spider earrings and that skull necklace! 👍

Christine said:
Where in Japan is Hide Museum, and has anybody her on Japan Forum been there. I'm going to Japan sometime and I have to visit Hide Museum, but I don't know where it is. Help please!

Yeah. I went there about 2 years ago and still have the ticket stub somewhere in my room. They didn't allow cameras inside the museum but there is a big mural of people writing in chalk on a big wall outside of the museum.

Inside the museum there are quite a few rooms with Hide memorabilia like: Guitars, clothes, english-learning tapes, etc. It also extends to a basement where there are more Hide goods.

I'll try to find the pics that I took outside -- there's a really cool sculpture of the famous Hide guitar shape on the floor. And it's right next to the beach so I think I might have some pictures of the sea too.

-Jeff

Wow... hide museum? Kewl? Wheres, dat? Now I understand... I didn't know Hide was dead till when it was like 6 yrs ago, as said by a fan member.

There's also a small shrine dedicated to Hide at a shop he used to go to here in the states, in LA.

I did not know that would that store be in Lil Tokyo. I don't know, just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom