What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

hi there

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
hi everyone,
uhm, actually i dont know exactly yet what this board is about apart from the fact that it has to do something with japan. but thats already good since i major japanology at the local university since a short time. :)
thats a nice coincidence. i didnt even search for anything japanese or about japan in the net but was just searching something about another topic and then got linked into a short discussion at this forum... and well, i wanted to post my opinion but had to register so here i am.
hmm... have to take care what i write because its already 3.30am and when im sleepy i tend to write long weird non-understandable messages at which people who know me chuckle because theyre used to it and others are just confused.

oh, i remember the private message said:
"We'd be glad if you introduced yourself briefly at the following forum section"

yes yes im already trying to hurry. im 23, from germany, studying as said japanology since a short time (philosophy and prehistory as minor subjects) at the local university and... well... i dont know... i guess i will have a look at this forum here before i can write anything else but introducing myself.

but it would be nice to meet some friendly people who are nice to talk and discuss with about various subjects. :)

yes yes im already done... sheesh that introduction got already long... i hope that doesnt matter too much.
i hope you are all fine and have fun :)
maji

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Maji-san!
Wilkommen und Hajimemashite. Yoroshiku ne.🙂

NANGI

teardrop

Kouhai
Reaction score
Welcome Maji-san!
Cool! I too am a major in Japanese Studies in the University, but did Theatre and Communication studies as my minors.
Keep posting! :)

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
i just wanted to thank you people for the nice welcome 🙂

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
"yes yes im already done... sheesh that introduction got already long... i hope that doesnt matter too much."

Greetings and welcome. Heh, you wanna see a long introduction, check out mine sometime 8-p
:)

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
you wanna see a long introduction, check out mine sometime
i did, made me feel better. ;) good im not the only one with fast fingers and long posts. :)

Top Bottom