What's new

hi!nice to meet you everyone!

kakipi-

後輩
6 May 2008
hi!nice to meet you!i'm from japan!now, i'm studying english hard in order to study abroad!!
now i have a question:?
what should i do to improve my english conversation skill:?

hi! im not good at english so it's odd if i give you an advise.
But i have a sincere advise for u "pls do conversation as much as well for your skill".
Very nice to know you :)

lol

well that would be easei talk to someone who can speak good japanease but is english.im not that good at japanease yet since i am teaching my self:D
but dont worrie in time youll get there im finding japanease hard becaruse of the whol word order thiningy subject object verbal :eek: whats up with that.oh and dont worrie about spellings yet im 14 and i cant even spell properly and im english haha:bluush

im sorry to late to reply!!i had a really really busy time. to tell you the truth ,i had a bad grade.(im a college student):p
By the way isuyumi, have you ever visited to japan? if so, have you ever had any culture shock ?

hi!nice to meet you!i'm from japan!now, i'm studying english hard in order to study abroad!!

I'm not perfect in English but you can download Skype and add me: yan.brassard

I will try to hide my accent and to understand you. There's nothing better than talking to improve our English conversation skills. I'll be also pleased to talk to you on MSN:
[email protected]

now i want to study english abroad!!In order to study abroad, i have to pass TOEFL test!!Of course i want to improve all english skill,but especially speaking skill!!!!I can improve READING and LISNING skill by myself.BUT, i can not improve SPEAKING skill by myself:(: i dont have a friend who is from another country.(i'm from japan) what should i do??????

You should listen more and speak more, you should never be afraid of speaking. I would recommend you use some freewares to improve your listening skill such as Microsoft's narrator and panopreter offered by panopreter.com, panopreter can read and convert text files into mp3 files. They all are good for you to pronouonce correctly.

now i want to study english abroad!!In order to study abroad, i have to pass TOEFL test!!Of course i want to improve all english skill,but especially speaking skill!!!!I can improve READING and LISNING skill by myself.BUT, i can not improve SPEAKING skill by myself:(: i dont have a friend who is from another country.(i'm from japan) what should i do??????

Well like my Japanese teacher says...the best way to improve speaking ability is to actually speak and listen to a natural speakers :)

If you have any need to speak to someone I have skype and MSN

look for Sovira Chhum on skype

My MSN is [email protected]

I'm sure there would be others that would love to help you with your speaking ability.

Aside from that *clears throat*

ようこそへJREF! どうぞよろしく!ここは時間が楽しいかな。。。

Welcome to the forums ^^ I hope your time here is fun ^^

Advice from a Japanese

Hello, kakipi- san. Nice to meet you.

Do you ever listen to or watch any English language programs? I think it's the cheapest way here in japan to improve your listening skills.

Even if you are trying to talk with a native English speaker, it may be really hard to catch what he or she says.

Hope it helps.

Hirashin:)

Back
Top Bottom